Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

1. What's your Player name (IGN)? NonVicious

2. Number of hours played? 300

3. What's your favorite Pokemon? Weevile

4. What country are you from? Canada

5. How old are you? 21

iam 22 am active on discord also a gfx full-time artist with over 4k followers on twitter @VicsPerfect I need a permit place to call home and a group of guys to call my homies

Nonvicious#7908

EMAIL: [email protected]

aved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years

aved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years

found ya apply another guild :(

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? Psykopatato

● How old are you? 24

● Are you active in Discord? Yeah

● Where are you from? France

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? About 500h

● What's your goal in PRO? To catch'em all of course, then hunt/train decent pokes to pvp and challenge end game bosses

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Part of the answer lies in the next question. I've been playing without a guild for a while now, it's about time i think !

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Entei :D Mostly because of nostalgia from the movie and the games, he's also fabulous hah.. Also a fan of fire pokes (Arcanine oh yh)

● What's your favorite animal and why? Lions (just realised Entei has lion features so that's probably why i like him so much as well), because they're beautiful loving creatures and i can relate :)

1574481125762.png.2e8c00a118fdf4c7659d86073e7bb866.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Psykopatato

● How old are you? 24

● Are you active in Discord? Yeah

● Where are you from? France

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? About 500h

● What's your goal in PRO? To catch'em all of course, then hunt/train decent pokes to pvp and challenge end game bosses

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Part of the answer lies in the next question. I've been playing without a guild for a while now, it's about time i think !

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Entei :D Mostly because of nostalgia from the movie and the games, he's also fabulous hah.. Also a fan of fire pokes (Arcanine oh yh)

● What's your favorite animal and why? Lions (just realised Entei has lion features so that's probably why i like him so much as well), because they're beautiful loving creatures and i can relate :)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="114495]114495[/ATTACH]

Check your pms :)

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? Saxy

● How old are you? 20

● Are you active in Discord? Yes Sax#5828

● Where are you from? Greece

● What's your playtime? 520 hours

● What's your goal in PRO? To explore, hunt and have fun

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because I have never been in a guild and I love how friendly the community there is

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Chatot cause i play music and it literally has a music note on its head

● What's your favorite animal and why? Cats because they are so fluffy and cute