Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? smallboy

● How old are you? 20

● Are you active in Discord? yeah

● Where are you from? Malaysia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 607hours

● What's your goal in PRO? im not really like to pvp, my goal is to buy everything in pve coinshop

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? to meet new friends

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? dialga, it is cool and stylish

● What's your favorite animal and why? cat, cat is very cute and charming

● What's your Name/IGN? Osynt

● How old are you?

I'm 18 I actually just recently turned, I knew the requirements for this guild was 18+ so one of the first things I did was writing this

● Are you active in Discord?

I feel like I'm too active on discord, it's a gift and a curse hopefully this time it'll lean towards the positive

● Where are you from?

Sweden, unfortunately xd for some reason people don't like swedes Idk what it is, I haven't cracked the enigma yet

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

My play time as of rn is abt 360+ hours, I saw someone use this expression "Slowly but surely" which I think dictates pretty well that I'm getting a couple of hours every day added

● What's your goal in PRO?

My goal is to win more than I lose because obviously noone likes losing and on top of that just to relax have a good time I mean that's 100% of the people's goals I'd say.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

A better question could be "Why wouldn't you want to be a part of Chaos?" and there is no answer to why not so ig I should if it's possible ofc

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

I haven't really given too much thought as there are so many and having 1 favorite don't suffice, but Garchomp, Diance-Mega, Greninja, Mew I'm not sure why but, I think it's some kind of fascination of mons that can carry a whole team of 6, it's probably something with how they look like as well.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Cat and Puma, I find it interesting how an animal can be so deadly and stealthy at the same time - cat's obviously less deadlier than puma but you get the point

(Sidenote: I'm not really sure where to go from here, if I get denied/accepted, will Ik about it somewhere? Oh I was also in Orgin before I took a short break and thus leaving them, im not sure if he is still there but they had/have a leader Meliodas that is swedish and invited me ( I can't remember his exact ign ingame ) :).

● What's your Name/IGN? Osynt

● How old are you?

I'm 18 I actually just recently turned, I knew the requirements for this guild was 18+ so one of the first things I did was writing this

● Are you active in Discord?

I feel like I'm too active on discord, it's a gift and a curse hopefully this time it'll lean towards the positive

● Where are you from?

Sweden, unfortunately xd for some reason people don't like swedes Idk what it is, I haven't cracked the enigma yet

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

My play time as of rn is abt 360+ hours, I saw someone use this expression "Slowly but surely" which I think dictates pretty well that I'm getting a couple of hours every day added

● What's your goal in PRO?

My goal is to win more than I lose because obviously noone likes losing and on top of that just to relax have a good time I mean that's 100% of the people's goals I'd say.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

A better question could be "Why wouldn't you want to be a part of Chaos?" and there is no answer to why not so ig I should if it's possible ofc

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

I haven't really given too much thought as there are so many and having 1 favorite don't suffice, but Garchomp, Diance-Mega, Greninja, Mew I'm not sure why but, I think it's some kind of fascination of mons that can carry a whole team of 6, it's probably something with how they look like as well.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Cat and Puma, I find it interesting how an animal can be so deadly and stealthy at the same time - cat's obviously less deadlier than puma but you get the point

(Sidenote: I'm not really sure where to go from here, if I get denied/accepted, will Ik about it somewhere? Oh I was also in Orgin before I took a short break and thus leaving them, im not sure if he is still there but they had/have a leader Meliodas that is swedish and invited me ( I can't remember his exact ign ingame ) :).

Check your pms :)

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

What's your Name/IGN? ShashankHebbar

● How old are you?21

● Are you active in Discord?yes

● Where are you from?India,Karantaka

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?504 hrs/2-3 hours a day

● What's your goal in PRO? I play for fun and I like Pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?I found your guild interesting

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Dragonite cause it suits my character

● What's your favorite animal and why?rhino because it's kinda beast

Shashank006

• 2 weeks later...

What's your Name/IGN? ShashankHebbar

● How old are you?21

● Are you active in Discord?yes

● Where are you from?India,Karantaka

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?504 hrs/2-3 hours a day

● What's your goal in PRO? I play for fun and I like Pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?I found your guild interesting

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Dragonite cause it suits my character

● What's your favorite animal and why?rhino because it's kinda beast

Found ya apply in another guild :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "