Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? LorMank

● How old are you?16 (hope it doesn't matter a lot...)

● Are you active in Discord? Kinda active not saying I'm that active but I use it often (tag: G2 LorMank#5754)

● Where are you from? Italy (I can bring you pizzas ^_^)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 779h (playtime) I'm often online even if in some case I quit for 1 week because of school...

● What's your goal in PRO? Never thought about that... I might say have fun with some other player and if I can get good ranking in PvP it's even better

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I like the name of the guild and I think because of the guild being one of the best PvP one I can improve on that part :3

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Swalot (it's just so awesome boys like look at his stache and look at his nice belly i mean just awesome poke... and shiny it's sicko mode)

● What's your favorite animal and why? dugong i mean he is so cute and when he eats up something its like me... he gets everything :3

● What's your Name/IGN? LorMank

● How old are you?16 (hope it doesn't matter a lot...)

● Are you active in Discord? Kinda active not saying I'm that active but I use it often (tag: G2 LorMank#5754)

● Where are you from? Italy (I can bring you pizzas ^_^)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 779h (playtime) I'm often online even if in some case I quit for 1 week because of school...

● What's your goal in PRO? Never thought about that... I might say have fun with some other player and if I can get good ranking in PvP it's even better

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I like the name of the guild and I think because of the guild being one of the best PvP one I can improve on that part :3

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Swalot (it's just so awesome boys like look at his stache and look at his nice belly i mean just awesome poke... and shiny it's sicko mode)

● What's your favorite animal and why? dugong i mean he is so cute and when he eats up something its like me... he gets everything :3

check pms

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Name = Elliot, Ign = EllDog.

● How old are you? Fifteen at the moment.

● Are you active in Discord? Very.

● Where are you from? England.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 161 Hours currently but play every day.

● What's your goal in PRO? Success on the PvP ladder.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want be part of the oran clan.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Hitmonchan because it is underated and has a good design.

● What's your favorite animal and why? No preferences, all animals are equal; but, some are more equal then others.

● What's your Name/IGN? Brutalanda

● How old are you? 25 years old

● Are you active in Discord? most of the time yes. Name is Rapunzel, tag 7612

● Where are you from? Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? playtime is 1326 hours, i play several hours a day, always if i finde the time

● What's your goal in PRO?i love to farm and collect pokes. I havent got that much PvP experiance, so my goal is to get better at figthing ;)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? back in the day one of the chaos members recruted me to PRO. I heard only good stuff about this guild and i am looking for a friendly and helpfull community. Also to have a good time!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? for a lot of years Salamence (Brutalanda is the german name for it). Nowadays i like gliscor alot. His ability to heal and also boost himself is perfect.

● What's your favorite animal and why? i love cats, more than anything. They have their own will and ability to make you happy.

● What's your Name/IGN? Brutalanda

● How old are you? 25 years old

● Are you active in Discord? most of the time yes. Name is Rapunzel, tag 7612

● Where are you from? Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? playtime is 1326 hours, i play several hours a day, always if i finde the time

● What's your goal in PRO?i love to farm and collect pokes. I havent got that much PvP experiance, so my goal is to get better at figthing ;)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? back in the day one of the chaos members recruted me to PRO. I heard only good stuff about this guild and i am looking for a friendly and helpfull community. Also to have a good time!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? for a lot of years Salamence (Brutalanda is the german name for it). Nowadays i like gliscor alot. His ability to heal and also boost himself is perfect.

● What's your favorite animal and why? i love cats, more than anything. They have their own will and ability to make you happy.

Check pms

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png