Ban Amoonguss

Crokstar

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

252+ Atk Sharp Beak Gale Wings Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 308-366 (71.4 - 84.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Banded Talonflame should do it better though.

252 Atk Choice Band Slaking Giga Impact vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 387-456 (89.7 - 105.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

(37% to kill)

252 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 192-227 (44.5 - 52.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Blaziken does OHKO.

Raptor Does OHKO

About Togekiss : Sure,it is not a viable switch in into amoonguss because 1.Spore 2.Sludge Bomb does 70% if not max hp togekiss,otherwise 50% + Poison chance.But ofcourse if you're hoping to flinch to win it's just sad tbh lol.

And that's also why you should Run Tyranitar + Amoonguss.They both cover each other pretty well.

So back to the subject, only 2 out of 9 in your list can 1v1 Amoonguss,and they CANT switch into it.

Togekiss can also threaten Amoonguss but has to rely on making it flinch

Actual Checks : Chansey,Blissey,Goodra,Venusaur

But obviously,Amoonguss SHOULDN'T be banned.It's easy to deal with it,but it's an annoying mon,and yeah sometimes you gotta get a mon to sleep just to deal with amoonguss.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

lol why dont you say bann tangrowth ?the most abused regenerator poke in pro . and has the most bug abused move in meta " 100% accu leach seed" ... ah i know why! ... because you actually play tangrowth in your team .

Might as well ban Ferrothorn, Gourgeist, and Venusaur then if that's your reason for Tangrowth deserving a ban. kek

lol why dont you say bann tangrowth ?the most abused regenerator poke in pro . and has the most bug abused move in meta " 100% accu leach seed" ... ah i know why! ... because you actually play tangrowth in your team .

Might as well ban Ferrothorn, Gourgeist, and Venusaur then if that's your reason for Tangrowth deserving a ban. kek

you forgot jumpluff and Sunflora noob

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

I also forgot Celesteela.

also slowbro.

also slowbro.

And Whimsicott too

Prankster gives priority to charm/stun spore/cotton spore/leech seed

I'm a [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]GOLD PLAYER[/COLOR] [IMG]https://imgur.com/plFlN8W.jpg[/IMG]