All we want for Christmas is you....

0pka7fxzmisx.png

b52942942fe625ce215c1a05db2da1d0.png

Hello!

♥ On behalf of all Pokemon Revolution Online staff, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ♥

338d237ce14a6b3b53bb01f943390219.png

Well, Shamac Claus will send something to good players who write a letter and a photo of their Christmas tree in this topic in which you must write what is your best experience in the game and what is the best thing that the staff has done this year for the game.

9fb6caea4a5f88bfecf28b5dc144b198.png

We will choose Three winners based on the following categories:

Best Christmas tree and best letter

Best Letter

Best Christmas Tree

If you are one of the winners on January 3 you will be contacted by Shary and we will also put the winners on the same day in this Topic.

If you have any questions about the Event you can contact the Assistant of Shamac Claus in Discord Shary#7311

If you dont have a Christmas Tree you can use this Template or any other and decorate your own tree!

0Ic1nlw.png

51dc3a05496281391bff0c60457c989c.png

#Note, The pokemon cant be Arceus for the first place and The pokemon will be generated with randoms IVS, You can trade it if you want.

BEST LETTER & TREE! : [mention]painbr[/mention]

You can choose any Xmas Pokemon, Coin Capsule, Lunch Box

BEST LETTER!: [mention]Mikami[/mention]

You can choose between Xmas Pikachu, Farfetch'd, Sandshrew, Teddiursa or Stantler!, 15 Days Membership, Lunch Box

BEST XMAS TREE: [mention]garborlz[/mention]

You can choose between Xmas Pikachu or Stantler, Lunch Box!

All Xmas Pokemons can be found in the PRO Wiki!

Example:

Dear PRO Staff, I really like this game and I appreciate that you are taking care of it, My favorite thing to do in the game is meet new people an make new friends!

Thank you so much for the monthly events!, I hope the game continues like this for a long time and here is my xmas tree!

-Shary

gallery-1470688664-balsam-fir.png

508d658aafb7cd6c4b09a5778538edb2.png

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[glow=red]My hightlight in PRO was when i first got into antibans classroom with an admin and i used an escape rope and he didnt noticed it and he still wrote me per pm asking if im a bot the funny part was i thought this room would be some kind of tp bug xd Very Christmas an an happy new year everybody hopefully santa shamac wont fall off his big naughty flying deer called Suhuzen :)[/glow]

Cts3myi.png

no seriously have a good christmas everybody including the staff team dont forget to forgive players who are not that nice because everybody has some good sides :)

[glow=green]Dear Samac Klaus and PRO Stuff,[/glow]

I lick this game very much.

My favorite/best experience in this game are the 5% bonus exp at every event, those are just amazing. :o

I really like the design, sprites and the look overall in this game plus the well organized events, thanks

for that staff!^^

aoMlgqW.png

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L