Sample Teams! From An1bae, Tr3y and Rebo.

Xrevolutionx94

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also cb dragonites are very unpredictable? You never see them in pvp also once a fable comes into a band iron head...you lost ur dragonite check xD

Yes, i played Dragonite CB, can be very dangerous :3, but if you know in advance the Dragonite is Band, you fear the damages, not the Dragon dance, so you changes how you will react to the Dragonite. Dragonite wasn't the best example, some others:

• Hydregion(Timid) Evs- 252SPD+252SPAttk | Item- Specs/Lifeorb | Moveset) Flashcannon, Flamethrower, Darkpulse and Dracometor/Dragonpulse.

If you play Blissey, you don't fear the Superpower if you know your opponent build, so you can free switch on it and stay.

• Slowbro(Bold) Evs- 252DEF+252HP | Ability- Regenerator | Item- Leftovers | Moveset) Scald, Slackoff, Calm Mind and Psyshock.

If you play Cacturne Water Absorb, this build on Slowbro can literally do nothing to Cacturne, if one day someone play Cacturne on PVP :')

Also it will be ever changing with the meta. I think its a great idea since i get 500 pms a day asking to build teams x3 :D

Yes i know that felling, i have to play in mode "offline" sometimes when i want to farm :(

I think the best way to help players is explain them how to build a team with the actual meta :3

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• Gengar(Timid) Evs-252SPD+252SPA | Item- Lifeorb | Moveset) Taunt, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb and Shadowball.

• Bisharp(Adament/Jolly) Evs- 252Attk+252SPD | Ability- Defiant | Item- Sash | Moveset) Sword Dance, Knock Off, Sucker Punch and Ironhead.

• Clefable(Bold) Evs- 252DEF+252HP | Ability- Magic Guard | Item- Leftovers | Moveset) Thunder-Wave, Moonblast, Softboiled and Calm Mind.

• Starmie(Timid) Evs- 252HP+252SPD | Ability- Natural Cure | Item- Leftovers | Moveset) Recover, Rapidspin, Scald and Psyshock.

• Dragonite(Adament) Evs- 252Attk+252SPD | Ability Multiscale | Item- Lum Berry | Moveset) Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, Extremespeed and Outrage.

• Ferrothorn(Relaxed) Evs- 252HP+176DEF+RestDEF | Ability- Ironbarbs | Items- Rocky Helmet | Moveset) Stealth Rock, Spikes, Leechseed and Gyroball.

Added to Balanced offensive from [mention]axel02[/mention]

4K82h71.png

Also cb dragonites are very unpredictable? You never see them in pvp also once a fable comes into a band iron head...you lost ur dragonite check xD

Yes, i played Dragonite CB, can be very dangerous :3, but if you know in advance the Dragonite is Band, you fear the damages, not the Dragon dance, so you changes how you will react to the Dragonite. Dragonite wasn't the best example, some others:

• Hydregion(Timid) Evs- 252SPD+252SPAttk | Item- Specs/Lifeorb | Moveset) Flashcannon, Flamethrower, Darkpulse and Dracometor/Dragonpulse.

If you play Blissey, you don't fear the Superpower if you know your opponent build, so you can free switch on it and stay.

• Slowbro(Bold) Evs- 252DEF+252HP | Ability- Regenerator | Item- Leftovers | Moveset) Scald, Slackoff, Calm Mind and Psyshock.

If you play Cacturne Water Absorb, this build on Slowbro can literally do nothing to Cacturne, if one day someone play Cacturne on PVP :')

Also it will be ever changing with the meta. I think its a great idea since i get 500 pms a day asking to build teams x3 :D

Yes i know that felling, i have to play in mode "offline" sometimes when i want to farm :(

I think the best way to help players is explain them how to build a team with the actual meta :3

Cacturne S rank when

• Politoed(Bold/Calm) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Drizzle | Item-Damp Rock | Moveset) Scald, Rest, Ice Beam, Sleep Talk.

• Lucario(Adamant/Jolly) Evs-252Attk+252SPD | Ability - Justified | Item-Choice Band | Moveset) Close Combat, Ice Punch, Extremespeed, Crunch.

• Ferrothorn(Impish) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Iron Barbs | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Leech Seed, Knock Off, Protect, Spikes.

• Excadrill(Careful) Evs - 252HP+252SpDef | Ability-Sand Rush | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Iron Head, Rapid Spin.

• Omastar(Modest) Evs - 252SpAttck+252SPD | Ability-Swift Swim | Item-Choice Specs | Moveset) Surf, Scald, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, (or Ancient Power for late game situations).

•Dragonite(Rash/Mild/Naughty/Lonely/Naive/Hasty) Evs-252SpAttck+252SPD+4Attck | Ability-Multiscale | Item-Life Orb | Moveset) Hurricane, Extremespeed, Superpower, Thunder.

***Added to balanced offensive****

4K82h71.png

• Tyranitar(Adamant) Evs-252HP+252Attck | Ability-Sand Stream | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Crunch, Ice Punch

• Serperior(Timid) Evs-252SpAttck+252SPD | Ability-Contrary | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Glare, Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Hidden Power Fire

• Excadrill(Adamant) Evs-252Attck+252SPD | Ability-Sand Rush | Item-Life Orb | Moveset) Earthquake, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Rapid Spin

• Togekiss(Timid) Evs-252HP+252SPD | Ability-Serene Grace | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Air Slash, Nasty Plot, Roost, Aura Sphere

• Talonflame(Adamant/Jolly) Evs-252Attck+252SPD | Ability-Gale Wings | Item-Choice Band | Moveset) Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Sleep Talk, U-turn

• Garchomp(Jolly) Evs-252Attck+252SPD | Ability-Sand Veil | Item-Lum Berry | Moveset) Poison Jab, Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake.

**Added to highly offensive teams****

4K82h71.png

• Garchomp(Impish) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Rough Skin | Item-Rocky Helmet | Moveset) Dragon Tail, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Stealth Rock

• Bisharp(Adamant) Evs-252Attck+252SPD | Ability-Defiant | Item-Life Orb | Moveset) Iron Head, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance

• Crawdaunt(Naive) Evs-252Attck+252SPD | Ability-Adaptability | Item-Choice Scarf (lol) | Moveset) Knock Off, Crabhammer, Aqua Jet, Ice Beam

• Ferrothorn(Impish) Evs-252HP+88Def+168SpDef | Ability-Iron Barbs | Item-Leftovers | Moveset) Leech Seed, Thunder Wave, Protect, Spikes

• Talonflame(Impish) Evs-252HP+252Def | Ability-Gale Wings | Item-None | Moveset) Will-o-wisp, Bulk Up, Acrobatics, Roost

• Starmie(Timid) Evs-252SpAttck+252SPD | Ability-Natural Cure | Item-Life Orb | Moveset) Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Rapid Spin.

Aight

**Added to balanced offensive**

4K82h71.png