Can Somebody Translate This For Me?

Tr3y

I believe He said, that your Explanations of Rhyperior are like if he is being OU by Players, and PRO seek to add New stuff (Pokes, Items etc) And not remove what, we already have, since PRO got no interest in your request, that Threat servers No porpouse

What does he mean by "Threat". Sorry I just have no idea what he said lol.

I believe He said, that your Explanations of Rhyperior are like if he is being OU by Players, and PRO seek to add New stuff (Pokes, Items etc) And not remove what, we already have, since PRO got no interest in your request, that Threat servers No porpouse

What does he mean by "Threat". Sorry I just have no idea what he said lol.

He means your Forum post i believe

your "Ban Rhyperior" post/forum/Thread

I have no idea what this person is saying:

m9Vj4qEkQFCgAEE69_kxNg.png

Hello :Angel:

He just meant that your words in that thread sounded like Rhyperior is being overused by many players in PRO, but it is not actually. PRO aims at adding more features to this game. So, if they ban many things for small reasons, it might affect the game. This is my guess on what he meant.

Also, I think instead of typing "THREAD", he might have mistakenly typed "THREAT".

Or, the meaning expresses by STRATEGIST might be true.

Gl!!

Hello there,

General Support isn't a place to debate.

Locking as it has been answered:

- [glow=white]Quote for visibility[/glow] -

He just meant that your words in that thread sounded like Rhyperior is being overused by many players in PRO, but it is not actually. PRO aims at adding more features to this game. So, if they ban many things for small reasons, it might affect the game. This is my guess on what he meant.

Also, I think instead of typing "THREAD", he might have mistakenly typed "THREAT".

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -

I have no idea what this person is saying:

m9Vj4qEkQFCgAEE69_kxNg.png

Tigerous' point is simple and doesn't need 'Google Translate' or something to understand what he said, no need to make a whole General Support topic about one typo.

Doesnt know anything about pvp as majority of them, I mean they ban lots of things but dont fix any of the things that they should in pvp. I dont know what else to say fam, use google translate maybe?

Things are banned for a reason, review the PvP Rules thread and you will see that everything that is banned has a reason with it.

Also, fixing Battle System stuff is Shane's area, so nothing to mention the whole Staff for.

It is irrelevant to discuss PvP bans in this forum.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i