New ladder and pvp format.

Xrevolutionx94

Alright so I'm on my phone and have a limited amount of times So this topic might look a little crazy. So we have just implemented unranked battles also with no live ladder, right there is a factor in why the queue is so dead. I spent a total of 4 hours of non stop queuing in the unranked queue and got a total of 0 oops. Tbh I feel like there's nothing fun about that and people have these legendaries and ideas they wanna do in the pvp queue but won't have anything to show for it sooo, I honestly think we should change out the unranked queue and turn it into a anything goes format( this is a decently competitive format in most games) also have a live ladder ranking to show who's on top but you don't have to include prizes like coins. If you did include prizes it may draw more attention and people who aren't as good in ou might join in xD. It's just that no one wants to queue up into something they don't know about or have something to show for{a ladder ranking} if you explain to them what the format is and how to use it I feel like you might see a lot new faces and much more of a pvp community in pro :D I'll try to edit this post when I get home and produce more of what I wanted to see if the feedback is good ;D

4K82h71.png

Unranked is pretty much anything goes since there are no specific rules. I like the idea of making it a proper format as well as adding a ladder. Would get more players to play pvp and would be enjoyable for some. Would also benefit those who don't really care about a ranked format, those just want to have fun. Like you said adding prized would just draw more people to play. +1 #Makeprogreatagain

I think probably set the level for unranled pvp math up to 50. Many people aren't even around until they can reach their pokémon to 100, they get bored when they see it's pretty hard for them by only doing story mode grinding.

For UNRANKED.

Unranked is pretty much anything goes since there are no specific rules. I like the idea of making it a proper format as well as adding a ladder. Would get more players to play pvp and would be enjoyable for some. Would also benefit those who don't really care about a ranked format, those just want to have fun. Like you said adding prized would just draw more people to play. +1 #Makeprogreatagain

this

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png