[Reworked]Minigames idea and better usage of pve coins

Voldis4

For a better usage of PVE COINS

Hi,before you start ,thanks for reading this is a massive wall of text but is worth read believe me.

i edited all of this content to a better view of my idea, if you like please give me a like and comment!

Be free to suggest.yes this is a work in progress because i will add a few more ideas later!

"Hoping that a staff menber seeing this"

Last Edit: Reformed some Text added : Exchange the token idea for pve coins, Exchanged text and title 26/05/2018

What consist?

This "Idea" will talk about some things that can be worked inside the game for a better gameplay and end game experience.

Is true that, sometimes players that are ingame end experience, with almost every objective done , most of them quit or create a new account, well theres some solutions on this thread about that topic.

I will start to talk how this "idea" appeared, about at the beginning of my experience of this game , this game have a lot to offer and have a great potential to have more and more to offer, so i did a call with my friends that played with me pokémon in my childhood and they started to talk the old times, with time i talked about this game , that I'm playing now and with my suprise they started to give me suggestions to increase the experience without even playing (yeah it's true XD). So when i realized i started to write this post.

I will talk about:

• Possible Minigames.
  • Possible Pve coins usages.
  • Possible gains for pro.
  • Ideas From Other players (very interesting, thanks guys.)

So, let me introduce some ideas and some helpful things that i think this game needs or help in other ways:

Minigames

Can be added a island / Map (i will call this Map) . This "Map" can have requirements to enter. Inside of it , you can have a lot of buildings, that buildings will lead to a specific minigame content and one of the building is a exchanger from the minigames points.

When win that minigame will receive a currency/item that allows to exchange for anything that is only exclusive on that area, i will call that currency in this post "PVE COINS"-this can be pve coins.

Pve coins can be used to exchange for:

• Exclusive items
  • Exclusive cloths
  • Keys/Item that allows unlocking others Buildings in that "Map".
  • Possibility to exchange Pokemon's that only can be found on the "MAP".
  • Unlock path/other minigames, grass.(Better explanation at PVE coin Exchange/Unlock Others Minigames)

Requirements to go to that "map":

• Hours
  • Sinnoh Champion

Requirements to Start a minigame:

• x$ per try. (Like battle tower system entrance / Coldown also needed). -> guard will not allow to pass if is there a cooldown yet.

This up here, already write will make this game more interactive and popular, so i will present only a few of my minigames.

1535398367_npcJuri-Cpia-Cpia.png.19a0e8b9748f4e9bc4b8ee244692c767.pngPokémon Battle Ramble478930282_npcJuri-Cpia-Cpia.png.073629451aa2753d21e563b70d82b9ca.png

In this Minigame , player will enter by paying a fee, on a building that have only 2 Npc's.(I'm not counting with healer and the door guard inside the building that will ask for a fee.)

1511467660_npcguide.png.a8d0a0bb937a0ec0a0d0621ae1860ce8.png

Npc 1"MINIGAME GUIDE", will say the rules from the minigame is in and what Pokemon is not alowed in it.

292947572_npcJuri.png.c489583787e537837d64b010bd3769d1.png

Npc 2"MiNIGAME JURI", will check pokemons not allowed to enter and will ask player with dialog the difficulty he wants.

Now the better part is, when the player choose the difficulty will randomly be teleport to one chosen difficulty, let me explain.

Consist one npc to randomly teleport the player to one room that have one boss , from 3 or more possible rooms, these rooms have different teams or different types at the same dificulty choosen from player.

This is a image of a better explanation about,

639356148_Semnome.png.f8b2e2a229c4b7c7be093026e1fd9183.png

A player after defeat the random boss in the room will recieve PVE COINS depends on difficulty selected from player. (token is not tradable for the own effort).

Important Notes:

-Minigame Info/ Minigame Guide needs to be near the Guard door . before enter and ask the fee.

-Needs a coldown to not abuse usage.

-Needs a exit even if the player doesnt want to lose.(this will make the coldown trigger anyway.)

1535398367_npcJuri-Cpia-Cpia.png.19a0e8b9748f4e9bc4b8ee244692c767.pngPokémon Surviving Pyramid1535398367_npcJuri-Cpia-Cpia.png.19a0e8b9748f4e9bc4b8ee244692c767.png

Spr_5b_448.Png.da84031afcd41630648edc317cf50f13.PngSpr_4d_202_m.png.3d0aeb8a24a5f1814888aa493b8d1d22.png

So , Like the other Will be the same layout inside the Building:(I'm not counting with healer and the door guard inside the building that will ask for a fee.)

1423278755_npcguide-Cpia.png.6d6610f77e816894b93a4987928e8b28.png

Npc 1"MINIGAME GUIDE", will say the rules from the minigame is in and what Pokemon is not alowed in it.

1996348657_npcJuri-Cpia.png.ecc4f158e804812c8cbe05407510783f.png

Npc 2"MiNIGAME JURI", will check pokemons not allowed to enter and will ask player with dialog if is ready or not.

Rules:

-In this minigame the player only can use one Pokémon of choice lvl "50"(needs test before setting a lvl. ).

-cannot enter with follow Items : or desactive bag inside battle in that area.

• All types of Pokeball
  • Potions
  • Berries (can be reconsidered)
  • Rare candies
  • All types of Repel
  • Ether (can be reconsidered)
  • some ability's like "run away"

can be added more in the future if there anything that makes easy.

Objective:

I need to do a warning this minigame is a bit complex but is worthy .

Like the name say ,the player will once more randomly teleport to a "Map" that is like a pyramid maze, will require to use abilities from the chosen pokémon to survive to the last floor from:

-A Wild Pokemons that prevent to escape from battle.[spoiler=Example:]

• A Pokémon with the Ability Shadow Tag.
  • A Pokémon with the Ability Arena Trap.
  • A Pokémon with the Ability Magnet Pull.

wynaut.png.b80fa980edacf422f580a88c853c05f1.pngSpr_4d_202_m.png.2702ac8f806e35ff7e5289bf76a4bced.pngwynaut.png.4feefb36f36946af61ba4b4b96e2fdca.png

Is not your best Friend here for sure.

-A Wild Pokémon by using a trapping move (including binding moves).

-Random Trainers that wondering around.(Wild Pokemon cannot be caught that's why i added pokeball in rules.)

In the "end" of each Floor there is a npc , that npc will ask with dialog if the player wants to leave or continue.

-if player choose continue:

[spoiler=Continue Consequence]

-A Warning appears before player makes the decision , that warning says:"If you get defeated you will lose the reward from all the floors progress do you wish to continue?"

-Will not receive a pve coin!- With a message in chat saying: "you decided to continue and the "Npc" did not give you a reward yet."

-Every time you enter in a new upper floor the difficulty will increase with lvl or types changing.

-If PLayer Choose Leave:

[spoiler=Leave Consequence]

-Will receive a pve coin!- With a message in chat saying: "you decided to Leave and the "Npc" gave you "x" pve coin(s)."

-Player Leave the Minigame Puzzle and appears at the starting zone.

-Exept the Last floor NPC:

that will give the max tickets from that minigame and make the player teleport to start, and may give a bonus or not.

[bonus that can be added]

-Shortcuts can be added.

-Tales/Questions/Quiz Npc can be added.

-Secret Passages by getting a hidden key in certain floor can be added.(still a pyramid)

-Some Puzzle can be added.

-Some Wild Pokemon's can have berries or Potions/S.potions holding.

-Pokemons with Hm moves Like : Surf/Flash/dive/waterfall or rockclimb/rocksmash can be helpful.(Pickaxe and Axe have advantage in this one).

-Traps can be added.

-secret npc that teleport 1 time every "x time coldown" for any required item inside the map can be added.

-some healer in the middle of the minigame(4.5 floor) with a exchange of something.

[Example:Reward System]

Like i said before , every Npc will ask player if he wish to continue or not.(Objective align)

Example of Rewards:

1st floor - no reward to 1 Pve coin.

2nd floor- no reward to 2 Pve coin.

3rd floor- 1 token to 2 Pve coins.

4st floor- 2 Pve coin

5st floor- 2-3 Pve coins+(%1 bonus reward)

6st floor- 3 Pve coins +(%15 bonus reward)

7st floor- 5 Pve coins +(%18 bonus reward)

Important Notes:

-This minigame can have a low cooldown to enter again because is the own risk and player also can exit without any reward.

npc-juri-c%C3%B3pia-c%C3%B3pia-png.11792 Who's Guilty?npc-juri-c%C3%B3pia-c%C3%B3pia-png.11792

Who's Guilty is one of the my very first minigames, this one is pretty simple, in fact is so simple that this one can be the first minigame unlocked in the MAP.

needs to have a big coldown, but actually is great one that you need logic.

So , Like the other Will be the same layout inside the Building:(I'm not counting with healer and the door guard inside the building that will ask for a fee.)

There's two ways to make this Minigame , one Making a room with all scripts, other option make a few rooms each one with a solution.

To enter is needed only one Pokemon, that pokemon can have a lvl set. (50-70)

Inside of a room there's three NPCS. A healer a Police Man and a Detective each one with different Roles.

Healer Gives only one Heal to Player Pokemon , Coldown trigger after the first heal.

Police man gives a police track to player find the Guilty and actives the coldown and only says the last intel.

Detective Give one additional Information about Guilty But with a cost of something a information exchange like a quiz or Money, after that Coldown is trigger.

Potencial Police tracks / Adicional Information:

• Shirt Color
  • Pans Color
  • Shoes Color
  • Hair Color
  • Haircut type
  • Name/Subname Warning! Npcs can have same name/subname!
  • Addiction/fan

-> Remenber detective can also give the same police information, because they have diferent roles but never talked with each other.

Objective:

Player need to find the Guilty , with the Information given, each Npc have similar appearances , that makes the game interesting , the Npc will never stop walking/wondering around this will make even more interesting .

Player can interact with the Npc. Npc will give some dialog if player says is the guilty and npc is innocent , will battle because of that "insult".

Player if find the guilty , guilty will reveal itself and make a battle with player will reward the player and player can exit the room.

PLayer can be defeated thats why only one healer, if is defeated them will teleport and lose the minigame.

Here is a image how this actually works: remember this is just a example without any type of dialog.1467124923_Semnome.png.88194e6809787fd5048ab549055a0fb1.png

Its all, all need to worry is:

-Make a random guilty. that's why i said , can be done by two ways.

-Big Cooldown because can be very easy sometimes.

-Potions and heal forms is not allowed even outside battle so they need to keep in some npc.

PVE coin Exchange/Unlock Others Minigames

(This is the last thing i will talk about i swear)

Pve-coins can be used for Unlocking "secrets" in this map, unlock grass that spawns pokémons that only appear there or unlock other minigame from this list or even to unlock path to searching the map.

That will make player wasting time on.

Final Objective-Pokémon Revolution Online gain

Why Pro Needs this idea?

This will make pro to have more donators if added a menbership pokemon only, in some certain areas.

This will make player haste more time to play this game.

This idea is just to have more content ingame and to distract a bit from PVP and hunting.

This idea is not to remove players from pvp because every minigame will ask a fee to enter and every minigame will have a cooldown.

And the best part is! Attention on this text now.

The objective is to unlock everything from the "Map" and make wild pokemons from a area acessible by players Luck/achievement inside this map, Like choices that eventually players need's to unlock first.

-example: player at start can unlock by exchange PvE coins a path/grass area/cave or another minigame and remenber 1st minigame is already unlocked by default without any requirement.

This will make Not "released" Pokemons more hard to get caught like the regular ways to catch.

and adding good pokemons tier 9 ms only there will make even more fun.

In future you guys can add "MS things only."

Increase the possibilities to add other quests, that players needs to unlock a certain route/path to start.

This will increase a lot the population and donatives.

That's all.

Ideas From Other players

Others Suggestions Ideas from players, thanks for your support in advance:

"Can be added a thematic Purchasable Pokémon from each type of Minigame shop."-Suggestion:Shadeblack5.

"Can be added areas/caves in that Map that have unique Pokemons that you need to unlock"-Suggestion:ShadeBlack5.

"Why not a grass in map that we need to unlock with PVE coins by talking with a npc that will allow us to enter?"Vikena1993.

"In that map can have much more routes that guide us to different places, this different places can have hidden bosses or objectives to do!"Vashepal

Thanks for reading ! I'm just trying to help the game.

Give me a feedback what can be added/increased on this idea. I really think this will help a lot.

1610694569_npcJuri-Cpia-Cpia.png.1698d2652aef35d5dc404f2768067adb.png

Spr_4d_202_m.png.0715c0c94910fd0094ebf34618130fe5.png

1605123696_Semnome.png.cced963f4a8bc9f252a6a4f3ed490f80.png

sem-nome.png.a42e4bee45ca0b977568dc6894a9ce1f.png

PSPt.png.1eb32c60bd85e56f3f1077ab9d02e980.png

PBRt.png.f32459546535d20fc2642b273a3bcfa6.png

PBRt.png.48162c3708f56745e13f268ffc609e9c.png

1471779283_Semnome.png.cdcb92763301b9dc9d1bd74ce84ec3a2.png

1147662883_Semnome.png.b57f851311e4106759a104042172d037.png

Spr_4d_202_m.png.25320d00d592999cec74ff2a7a93d2d5.png

Edited by Voldis4
  • Like 8

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

nice idea,very difficult but also very fun idea,hope they do it

Nice one, Voldi. Hope they implement something like this. :)

Awesome idea! I love it! +10

well, good idea (+1)

Thank you guys for the support

• Like 2

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• 5 weeks later...