New Sinnoh Quest Bug Report Megathread

Whitebaron

IGN: Ash1024

Server: silver

Description: Hi I m not able to battle Stan or any other grunts in littleroot town

I have done all steps but Stan when I try to interact with her the page reloads and she starts moving here and there

Plllleeeeaaassseee hhheeellllppp! Me

IGN: Ash1024

Server: silver

Description: Hi I m not able to battle Stan or any other grunts in littleroot town

I have done all steps but Stan when I try to interact with her the page reloads and she starts moving here and there

Plllleeeeaaassseee hhheeellllppp! Me

Please anyone reply mee

Hello Im trying the quest and Stan is just disappearing whenever i try to talk to him, and then walks back. I tried talking to him on the way, i blocked his way and all but still the same. Plz a little help I am still at the beginning of the quest :/

Hi, I am in process of completing this quest but I lost against Pluton and now I'm stuck since the NPC's are all gone. I can't seem to be able to fight them again since they are not where they previously were... please help! I really want to head of to Sinnon and complete all regions...

Hi[uSER=544446] warjox[/uSER],

What NPC's get hidden ?

Also for people that encountered the issue that restarted all cutscene whithout let you a chance to fight a NPC it should be fixed now.

WhiteBaron

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

• 1 month later...