New Sinnoh Quest Bug Report Megathread

Whitebaron

Server: Silver

IGN: McGuizo

Description: I'm champion of Hoenn and have 6 pokemon lvl100. Paul keeps saying "Our paths will surely cross one day kid."

Update: I was returning thinking that i hadn't done sinnoh region, but after walking around i discovered that i'm a champion of sinnoh... You can delete this comment.

Edited by McGuizo
Misposted. Can be deleted/ignored

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: Draylio, 

Description:

Hello,

I meet the requirements to launch the quest (Hoenn champion + pokemon lvl), 

I launched the quest a few days ago and after a while, i lagged after selecting a move and disconnected during a battle (the Pluton battle to be precise), thus making all npcs related to the quest disappear (including Paul), 

Do the npcs (mainly Paul) respawn naturally after a cooldown ?

If they do sorry you can delete my post, and if they don't could you please look into this ?

I thank you in advance, Good day / night 

Hello Draylio,

Paul will only teleport you 1 time and disappear you have to go back manually in Route 103 if you disconnected.

Charon (Pluton in your case) is waiting for you.

WhiteBaron

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

• 2 months later...

ingame name Punnycario

i was not able to go to sinnoh 

explanation i did the sinnoh quest 
defeated the charon then went to abandoned alakazam went to grandmothers house got disconnected then found myself in  honnen lilyclove poke centre plz help me !!!!!! need to finish sinnoh

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

IGN: Razakiii

Description:

Hello there. On my new account Razakiii (which I cannot register here, because I am already registered under this name) every NPC to get to Hoenn is gone. Paul is gone and so are Charon or Stan.

Can't continue the game now.
Please help.
(I started back in 2018 and then started on my new account 2021 but started to play again a few days ago... so it seems I am one of the last people on this earth that is still afflicted by this bug :D)

*edit* solved. Was too far and had to talk to an alakazam :'D

Edited by Viktoriusiii
corrected the date

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Server Silver

IGN SwagCity

Hi I'm back after tons of years I haven't played the game for start Sinnoh quest I have completed ofc the hoenn league I even got tons of hours played and tons of boss defeated anyway when I go to Paul he say we gonna cross the path or something like that if I go all the way to first town visit route 102/103 I got none of the guys mentioned on the guide can I get some help on check pls I'm completely stucked I can even make a video if needed I spent literally 50k to test everything so hopefully get fixed ty