New Sinnoh Quest Bug Report Megathread

Whitebaron

As you are aware, the new Sinnoh access quest can be bugged for some, where some NPC's required to progress are hidden.

Friendly reminder that the old quest was deleted. You can check on PRO Discord #Announcements for being aware of our last updates.

1591207121154.png.2fef0512b85531cd9f56c49947368316.png

I'm creating this thread to regroup all bug reports regarding the Sinnoh access quest, so I can work more efficiently.

Please follow this report template:

Server:

IGN:

Description: NPC's don't appear after I get teleported to Littleroot Town by Paul.

Edited by Senrosia
  • Like 1

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

• 4 years later...

Today there was an announcement in the official PRO Discord announcing that the quest had been changed. It also says to speak to the NPC Paul in Lilycove city. Good luck!

(You might need Staff assistance though, if a bug may arise now)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hey i have a problem i was in the fight against stan in the start town. Than the server goes down. I logged in again and fight stan again, after that the sinnoh quest didnt remain there are no team rocket member on route 102.103... i think the server down makes my quest impossible, i think its a bug

ig: NikeCapri

pls check it :)