★ Clothing and Mounts Showcase⎪Outdated ★

Neroli

For now this is an exclusive outfit for staff only. But who knows, in future maybe it will be available for players.

Where do we get Blonde Wig and Red Ribbon Bells?

Same as my previous post above, staff exclusive items

hi Neroli , I am here to ask is blonde wig obtainable I am ready to pay 1m for it or is thr any other way to obtain that pls say me ;)

Damn, I want them already.

hi Neroli , I am here to ask is blonde wig obtainable I am ready to pay 1m for it or is thr any other way to obtain that pls say me ;)

Hey zoyakhan

Unfortunately this item is not available for players at the moment, but maybe one day it will be the case. There's no ETA at the moment.

where can I get these costumes I like to collect them all

Well, to get the Ash Hat you must have chosen Pikachu when you started your journey and must complete this quest. About the Fox Mask, this item is usually given/won while PvP tournament, or if you're lucky enough to buy one from someone else, then this item can be tradeable.

For the rest (Talisman, Red Ribbon Bells, Blonde Wig and Plumber Set), those items are for now not available for players, but who knows one day, they will be probably available through quest or event !

Hello once more @Neroli first, let me say nice post.

Thanks!

That is Will be any custume for PvE coins?

And I have no clue about that, it hasn't been decided yet. But since the PVE coins are a thing now, more content will be probably related to them.

Well, to get the Ash Hat you must have chosen Pikachu when you started your journey and must complete this quest. About the Fox Mask, this item is usually given/won while PvP tournament, or if you're lucky enough to buy one from someone else, then this item can be tradeable.

For the rest (Talisman, Red Ribbon Bells, Blonde Wig and Plumber Set), those items are for now not available for players, but who knows one day, they will be probably available through quest or event !

wow thank you very much I congratulate you for your work with the costumes you are the best

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...