∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

Hello Guild, and everyone..Nice to meet you all.

- I 'm willing to Join Your guild that My freind Nuera recommended me and is part of it.^^

-I am 24 years old and still love to play this game..haha i have over 987hours ingame and some really good poks for pvp.

-My discord is Achraf#2581 and im almost usually on it .

- i'm from Morroco by the way and we love Couscous x'D . I can speak 3 languages including my mother tongue ^^ Arabic, french and English . So i hope we can all be freinds :'). My ingame name is Achyuki

IMG_20200814_002549_426.jpg.64075faf52fda57f1515716262192c0c.jpg

- I 'm willing to Join Your guild that My freind Nuera recommended me and is part of it.^^

-I am 24 years old and still love to play this game..haha i have over 987hours ingame and some really good poks for pvp.

- i'm from Morroco by the way and we love Couscous x'D . I can speak 3 languages including my mother tongue ^^ Arabic, french and English . So i hope we can all be freinds :'). My ingame name is Achyuki

And by the way im willing to get top ladder and i've never been baned in pro ^^

Hey there, can you join us in discord first? here's the link https://discord.gg/FW86Nf

• 2 weeks later...

1. Age 16+ and above :- yes im 18

2. Playtime hours at 400 or more :- I have 519 hours

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- yes im able to use discord Marnix10#6474

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- I left my guild a year ago because i was quitting the game for a while

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- Getting better at pvp

Edited by Marnix101

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gagann changed the title to ∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞