∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

On 4/2/2018 at 10:37 PM, supergagan said:

1. Age 16+ and above : yes

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more : 120hours

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : le2yu 001

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : i transfer from silver 

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? : never

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : learn pvp and fun with friends 

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 20,  japanese english, 

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :

IMG_20201118_033029.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1. Age 16+ and above : yes

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more : 144 hours

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : Darkness666#1816

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : because i stopped playin but now i intend ti come back

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? : never

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : 1st i will finish all regions, ev training, catch all pokemons possible

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 25, english, german,slovenian,croatian,serbian

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :Screenshot_20201205-015047_PROClient.jpg.abaf3ab242c6d895d838748ffc05ad6a.jpg

1. Age 16+ and above :- 18
2. Playtime hours at 400 or more :-950
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- Yes i can use discord (Valentin#9547)
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- French connexions
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- pvp and farm the best pokémon

trainer cards.PNG

Edited by fetxize

• 3 weeks later...

1. Age 16+ and above :-Yes

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more :-618 Hr

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- Yes I have discord Yash#7885

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- My previous guild was Legend , at that time I need to learn much so leaved to get help chat

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? :-I have never been named in pro 

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :-I want to reach at 300 rating in PVP and help other player 

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?I am 20 year old and I am fluent in English and Hindi 

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :- 

20201228_193157.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1. Age 16+ and above :-18years
2. Playtime hours at 400 or more :-more(1100)
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- Valentin#9547
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :-raiders alliance because i have been banned of their discord 
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- Pvp and farm epic poké