∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

1. Age : 25
2. Playtime hours : 150 hours. Account was made in 2016, but I resetted and started 2 weeks ago. 
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : I use Discord all the time, so no problem here.
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : I joined another guild, but it was pretty inactive and I didn't liked the atmosphere there.
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : Having tons of good EV trained, max level Pokémon, shineys and event pokemon. I like to collect and doing quests the most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Age 16+ and above :- I am 19 years old

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more :-

I have 136 hours playing time

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :

Yes, my discord is AssesinShadow#9099

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- I've never been to a guild before

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? :- I have never been banned

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- N/A

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

Im 19 years old. I speak Spanish  

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :-

Captura de pantalla (7).png

• 1 month later...

1. Age :- 20

2. Playtime hours :- 40 (quite new)

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- Yup!

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- I was not in any guild.

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- Joined a couple days ago and got really hooked, my current goals are to be able to do some bosses on medium and also compete a bit in PvP. After that I'd like to compete in ladder as well as try to make better boss teams!

Edited by NinjaCow31

1. Age :20
2. Playtime hours :270+
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :Yuppy#2878
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :never join guild
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :have fun

• 9 months later...
1. Age :- 28
2. Playtime hours :- 10 hours, but have played on an old account about 85 hours
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :-Yes
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- I had taken a break from the game for a while and came back to realize I was kicked out
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- Collect shinies and event form pokemon, earn all badges, and be the best I can be

• 8 months later...
1. Age :- 23
2. Playtime hours :- 408
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- Yes
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- N/A, this is my first
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- Create boss teams + hunt shiny/unique pokemon.
Edited by Carbonic
updated hours