∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

1. Age 16+ and above : yes

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more : 237 hours 49 mins 

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : RAHUL#3263

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : I was in a guild named IMPERIUM there no one was interactive even players come and leave so i also left .

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? : No

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : Since i have completed main story of all regions now i will catch all the legendaries and also to get money i trade , lvl up and boss battles and some times PvP (Currently building a team, need help in forming a team suggestions)

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 17, english, hindi, and studying python and know Qbasic .

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :

IMG_20200922_095631.jpg

1. Age 16+ and above : yes

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : I was in a guild named IMPERIUM there no one was interactive even players come and leave so i also left .

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? : No

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : Since i have completed main story of all regions now i will catch all the legendaries and also to get money i trade , lvl up and boss battles and some times PvP (Currently building a team, need help in forming a team suggestions)

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 17, english, hindi, and studying python and know Qbasic .

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :

IMG_20200922_095631.jpg