Cannot complete the merge account [SOLVED]

Erlian

I created a post some minutes ago but it was closed.

I already tried to merge my account into the new silver server in incognito (remember that I just have 1 account into blue server) bit still brings me to an error page. I already read all the FAQ guide abput the merge so please, don't link it thinking that it will solve me anything, it won't. I don't know what to do, I tried it all and I don't knpw if people that don't have different accounts in different servers have to merge too or not, this is so confusing.

If someone can help, that'd be great, thanks...

Erlian

PS: Please, don't use this topic to ask

I created a post some minutes ago but it was closed.

I already tried to merge my account into the new silver server in incognito (remember that I just have 1 account into blue server) bit still brings me to an error page. I already read all the FAQ guide abput the merge so please, don't link it thinking that it will solve me anything, it won't. I don't know what to do, I tried it all and I don't knpw if people that don't have different accounts in different servers have to merge too or not, this is so confusing.

If someone can help, that'd be great, thanks...

Erlian

PS: Please, don't use this topic to ask

Hey @Erlian,

I locked your topic after I answered your last post because many users abused this post as question thread, like I mentiones at the end.

You know what you have to do but the problem is, you have no access to the website since its a error page for you. I do read you posts. :)

Just wait if you get redirected and browser restart doesn't work. It's just cached. Maybe try incognito if you are that inpatient.

Yes, you tried already the incognito mode but still, please stay patient for a bit, you can also try a other web browser, and if this is not working as well, wait a bit.

When you still cant login in, lets say ~20 minutes, give me a reply here and we will find further steps.

Once again, sorry that your previous topic was abused as general question topic.

Kind regards Xylos

Edited by Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

I tried to merge my account and now it doesn't bring me to an error page. Instead of that, it asks me to put an Id and a password to go on, like a verification that it's me doing that. I put my ID and password from PRO and nothing happens, it asks me to put it again.

Really, what's going on?

The merge tool had to be disabled for preventing more bugs or damage to the accounts. There's nothing to worry about for now, you'll be able to merge your accounts as soon as they can put back the merging tool online :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

Eu tentei mesclar minha conta e agora ela não me leva a uma página de erro. Em vez disso, ele me pede para colocar um ID e uma senha para continuar, como uma verificação de que sou eu fazendo isso. Eu coloquei meu ID e senha do PRO e nada acontece, ele me pede para colocá-lo novamente.

Realmente, o que está acontecendo? [/ QUOTE]

está acontecendo o mesmo comigo

4BONS1d.png

My time is GMT+1 summertime.

You can be updated in real time if you go on the pro discord official server in the announcements channel :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::