Ahoy!!

Ahoy! I am Ovalle in PRO, on the silver server (feel free to add me) as I am very new to this game (and could probably use the help) but not new to Pokémon at all. It was a game I grew up with (as many of us have). I'm glad to join the community, and the game, from what I've experienced in-game it's extremely enjoyable, and I hope to be able to learn more about it to become a strong trainer! Glad to be here, and be apart of this online Pokémon world!

Ahoy! I am Ovalle in PRO, on the silver server (feel free to add me) as I am very new to this game (and could probably use the help) but not new to Pokémon at all. It was a game I grew up with (as many of us have). I'm glad to join the community, and the game, from what I've experienced in-game it's extremely enjoyable, and I hope to be able to learn more about it to become a strong trainer! Glad to be here, and be apart of this online Pokémon world!

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy the game :)

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.