Stuck on loading map screen

Wolfaloo

I attempted to reboot my pc, i deleted the game, disabled my antivirus and unpacked the archive again to no avail.

nothing seems to really work and yesterday the game worked perfectly, any idea?

I attempted to login on the opposite server earlyer (i normally play on gold) instead of making me create a character, it presented the same issue with loading map.

edit: correcting typos

Edited by Wolfaloo

Hello. That is easy to fix.

Disable your antivírus.

Unzip the game on a new folder.

Go to your antivírus and make the folder at the exeptions.

Able again your antivírus.

Open the game .

If you do like this Theres no problems. Ofc remenber that sometimes when you disable the antivírus the Windows defender can Also do the same job so disable if so.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

I already attempted to do that, i already disabled the antivirus and i managed to get the map loading.

My gold server account is still stuck and it cant seem to load the pokemon party i have, i briefly see people running and messages in the chat but after a bit of being stuck in place i get disconected with the message "can not connect to server"

The silver server seems to work fine, i made a new account to test the gold server and i still have the same issue even with a fresh starting account.

Are the two servers located in different places thus having an impact on my connection to them? do they have a significantly different player traffic thus impacting my ability to connect? idk. the client is now working either way i just seem to not be able to connect i already tried disabling my antivirus completely and even the firewall, neither of them helped.

Edited by Wolfaloo

this is what i see on an attempt to login to the gold server, the second is the message i receive after my connection gets dropped (i cannot move at all while waiting even tho other players sometimes are seen moving around).

The last picture is a "demonstration" of the silver server working as intended, as you can see i obviously can move, the chat is populated and i can interact with npcs

login.thumb.jpg.f6129af251a0cdfa60930d70800eb176.jpg

login1.thumb.jpg.769657bfb293b0f7b012e743bd10afc1.jpg

login2.thumb.jpg.13d6def08ec23104b90ed2f01d7fcab8.jpg

I made a testing account on gold to see if maybe i had an issue with my primary where something resulted in me being stuck, but that one is also stuck on the spawn place, therefore i changed the thread as "gold server" problem because of the newly found information, i suppose i could just restart from teh beginning on the silver server, but my friends are on the gold one.

I attempted to reboot my pc, i deleted the game, disabled my antivirus and unpacked the archive again to no avail.

nothing seems to really work and yesterday the game worked perfectly, any idea?

I attempted to login on the opposite server earlyer (i normally play on gold) instead of making me create a character, it presented the same issue with loading map.

edit: correcting typos

Hey @Wolfaloo,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

We already talked at the PRO Discord server but to clarify, I want to ask to take a look at following steps and check if you have done them, If not please follow those.

- Check your requirements.

- Check if you have downloaded the right PRO version - Download page.

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ Linux/GNU Guide

▪︎ Cannot open PRO in Mac

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2. Disable anti-virus program

3. Restart computer

Mac UnZip Programs Suggestions

1. The Unarchiver

2. WinZip5

3. Keka

4. BetterZiip

Others solution:

Update driver and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.

For the loading screen issue itself.

For those who are running any OS below Windows 10:

▪︎ Delete your PRO files

▪︎ Disable Microsoft security essential/Windows Defender

▪︎ Unzip PRO current version again

▪︎ Add PRO folder to the "exclusion list" of MSE/WD

▪︎ Enable Microsoft Security Essential/Windows Defender

For those who are running Windows 10:

▪︎ Disable Windows Defender

▪︎ Unzip PRO again

▪︎ Add the folder to the "exclusion list" of Windows Defender

▪︎ Re-enable Windows Defender

The source for both workarounds listed above is here.

Regards Xylos

Edited by Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution