fix sg togekiss

Ifamouz

Serene grace air slash togekiss is broken

please fix this.

its just supposed to have 60% flinch rate, but its more like 80-90% flinch rate here.

my 50% sync pokemon fails to sync nature in wild a lot more than a 60% flinch rate :ChikoritaWTF:

i flinched 5 times in a row and lost the match last day, not the first time happening , but yeah this is unreal.

Im not posting this cus i lost the match, even i use togekisss and enjoy flinching others, making my way to victory , but i feel that the flinch rate is more than 60% and is unfair and making pvp not enjoyable for one party

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

it's just stupid, when facing Toge, we are not playing pokemon we areplaying with dice, i just lost a match : got flinch to death with rotom, jirachi and ferro, 11 flinch in a row.

Lead scarf togekiss is just boring to face, not op, not bad, just boring. Even if you play around it, if they luck you out, gg.

the thing is, blissey could wall scarf togekiss really well, and crippled it with thunder wave or toxic.

bullet punch and ice shard could deal massive damage to togekiss and doesnt really scared of flinched since its prio move (especially banded scizor's)

sand team possess huge problem, since tyranitar resist the air slash, could deal huge damage with stone edge/rockslide, and excadrill outspeed it in sand.

choice scarf lock toge kiss move, so its about guessing what will he do and tried to counter it.

also luck is part of the game, just like how people keeps missing/landing his stone edge/hydro pump, its part of the game

I have had plenty of matches where a togekiss just fails to flinch entirely. RNG can be all over the place and I've seen certain people consistent have ridiculous stuff happen to them, but togekiss is used a lot and I havent heard any consistent complaints of people saying the flinching is happening way too much.

magmah6sx0.png

Choice Scarf Togekiss is honestly really bad. As long as you have something that renders Air Slash a non-factor, you're set - (Chansey, Jirachi, Tyranitar, Excadrill, Magnezone etc.) - because Togekiss's coverage moves are weak. It can't afford to lock itself into anything else at the expense of immediately becoming setup bait for dangerous Pokemon such as Volcarona and various Dragon Dancers. It's also completely useless against stall as it can't reliably flinch defensive mons long enough to prevent them from healing up.

tl;dr: Choice Scarf Togekiss is bad. If you're losing to it you need to take a good look at your playstyle and team. Run Stallbreaker Togekiss instead (Nasty Plot / Air Slash / Roost / Heal Bell or Thunder Wave)

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

I think calling scarf togekiss ''really bad'' is an overstatement, its amazing against aggressive teams not every Pokemon on your team needs to be good against stall. Leading Togekiss can give you a lead early game, even if they have a chansey, it gives you information. Both sets are good, sure one could be better than the other but I dont think one is miles ahead of the other.

I gotta agree with Idkup there,it is indeed really bad.All you need to do is scout which moves it locks itself into,and if you still cant beat it after the scout then your team has a clear problem.

"It gives information" Not sure what you mean by that,it works with every other mon that has a good match up.

Nasty plot is so much better honestly and I'm gonna go ahead and say there's no reason to run scarf over plot because it's just way better.It pressures so much vs balance/stallish teams while all does the scarfed set accomplish is usually click a move and switch out,lol. (Or ofc flinch the counter to death.)

Edited by TheAkalli

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png