up2000 please!

Shokito666

Spanish:

En primer lugar quiero aclarar que todo lo que se diga sera para bien, estamos en temporada de verano, el juego se vuelto muy popular ya que es un gran juego que tendra mucho futuro, la demanda mas que sugerencia es que aumenten la capacidad ya que estamos en "vacaciones" y la gente juega full time, aparte de todos los nuevos usuarios que hay dia a dia, prueben con 1800 pero porfavor aumenten!

First I want to clarify that everything you say will be for good, we are in summer, the game will become very popular because it is a great game that will have much future demand rather than suggestion is to increase the capacity as we are on "vacation" and people play full time in addition to all the new users out there every day, but please try to increase 1800! :Exclam: :Sleeping:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1600 really?

<t>1600 isnt that low. MMOs that i have come from have been 300-500 players max, and have been worse.<br/>

<br/>

we will be aiming for 2000+ players eventually</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s>1600 isnt that low. MMOs that i have come from have been 300-500 players max, and have been worse.<br/>

<br/>

we will be aiming for 2000+ players eventually<e>

</e></QUOTE>The only mmos ive been sticking to was Final fantasy xiv and they server capacity is probably around 7000+ each world today.but thats a big game company behind ff so thats expected of them ,<br/>

Is the PRO team gonna cram eveyone up into one server or in the future gonna make separate servers?</r>

<r>Hi.<br/>

<br/>

The slots have already recently been upgraded which is fantastic, PRO are doing the right thing by taking there time and increasing them bit by bit slowly, 1600 - 2000 slots would make the server look un-popular so there is no need to rush with increasing the capacity.<br/>

<br/>

I've been trying to get on for three hours on the android app and had no success, I'm calm and accept its a well loved, popular server <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Overall there is no need to increase the slots just yet.<br/>

<br/>

That's my view. <E>:y:</E></r>

Merry Christmas to all RRO Players