Is the economy ruined now?

Nosafur

There was someone in Trade chat a week ago who said it. Can't remember his name. But I think he is banned by now :p

And Nosafur. Nothing against you, but it's kinda suspicious that you make a topic on the day that the friendlist is gone.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

73296 RO has a very strong hacking detection system that gets loads of people banned

I hope so.

73296 because once PRO gets officially released

It will always be in Open Beta, from what I've heard. And, I will probably stick around, since I have too much time invested into this game to let something like this make me quit.

73298 but if you knew this before, why din't you report the said user to us beforehand?

I found out yesterday from a previous post thread

zxo9jp.png

73298 but if you knew this before, why din't you report the said user to us beforehand?

I found out yesterday from a previous post thread

Can you specify the thread?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

73302 And Nosafur. Nothing against you, but it's kinda suspicious that you make a topic on the day that the friendlist is gone.

I can see why the suspicion could arise. I have no way of proving myself in this matter, but my word should be enough. I have a reputation on here of being helpful and I am on the ladder board/one of the richest players in the game by hard work alone, no MS or coins bought. That alone, should give me the benefit of the doubt.

zxo9jp.png

73309 Can you specify the thread?

It was on my phone yesterday, and when I try to view it now, it asks me to log in and the thread doesn't show up, since it takes me to the page with new posts. I believe the name of the thread was "why do they ruin the game with this bug" or something along those lines. After that post showed up the server went rebooted due to bug fixes, so I'm sure it was new to some staff too

zxo9jp.png

Anyways, back to topic. The economy is not entirely ruined. Granted there are some shady trades going on but those will be found and be banished. I can say that much. As for the economy, its upto the community wether to preserve it or to let it rot. Staff doesn't dictate the economy, not in the slightest, only moderate it.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.