Is the economy ruined now?

Nosafur

wow.. im glad you guys are handling this better than the gms did in a game i used to play.. the players told them to rollback the servers as soon as it happened so that only 1 day would be lost.. they didnt haha.. game was ruined afterwards. now im sort of glad i cant trade yet xD

well then again the dupers grabbed anything easily turned into money and duped that along with any items they had on hand at the time that could make them strong one way or another. so i suggest watching the pokemaniacs items/rare candies/permanent stat boost items/etc.. you probably know more than i do so ill stop haha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

If the economy was ruined PRO would no longer be up and running.

The issue that caused all the mess has been fixed and Trade Moderators from my understanding are still going through all the logs to ban those who abused the system. PRO continues to grow, slots are continuously upgraded and gets better and more secure as each day passes. Rest assured those who have not been found out yet WILL BE and they WILL BE .. BANNED

I would also like to state that all the staff are doing there best to tackle issues like this and they have done an amazing job at doing so, so well done to the staff.. overall everything will be fine :)

Merry Christmas to all RRO Players

i honestly wouldnt mind not being able to play until the day after christmas/day after that if it meant very few/no duped items get away unnoticed.. if even one person gets away and makes multiple accounts i know how bad it can get... especially since that looked like it could be done with a brand new account to the nugget from team rocket.

Please note that too many users were/will be banned. Some of them will be innocent but the appeal process will grant them an unban. The investigation needed to take place. There won't be any colleteral damage soon as they appeal and process goes smooth. What I can guarantee is 99% of duped stuff is already gone. Others can come now, tomorrow or in few months, unless they report issue.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.