Annual PvP Tournament Summer 2018

Rekkuza

Thanks for organizing the tournament for this year as well!

Just a couple of questions,

1. Does the team we use in battle have to have any number of OT pokemon (the final 6 we use)?

2. Will there be no 2nd and 3rd place prizes this time?

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

✖︎ Must be able to record and upload matches to Youtube for evidence. These must be uploaded and submitted within 48 hours of the match taking place. You must display your FULL TEAM at the beginning of the video by clicking on each Pokemon from your party - this is to validate they are the same Pokemon that you registered.

This rule is mandatory? There are players who use a weak cell phone that can not handle the screen recording and thus the game ends up being closed.

I'm going to travel at June 5th for work and back to my house June 19th. When i work i can play with my cell phone but it is very weak and don't have record with PRO open. My android is 4.4 version.

I can't record my screen with my cell phone... Can I send a Screenshot proving the victory, if I win the match?

1. Does the team we use in battle have to have any number of OT pokemon (the final 6 we use)?

2. Will there be no 2nd and 3rd place prizes this time?

The team of 6 you battle with have no OT restrictions, the only OT restriction is that at least 4 of the Pokemon registered in total are OT.

2nd & 3rd prizes might be updated, some things might change up until registration closes, so we will see.

This rule is mandatory?

Updated the main thread regarding this concern.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

In this case what should I do to prove the game? Do I need a Screenshot?

Will require a form of evidence yes, otherwise we cant validate. PM me to discuss further.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Registration now open everyone!

ZUtC0zO.png