♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

1. What is your ingame name? Alphra

2. How old are you? 21

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? PVP's preferred, I love to hunt, trading is rather nice and the added company is also nice.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Honestly, I'm wanting to be kind of well known through out the community through my kindness, and battle technique.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? it was the first one I seen wanting to take people. The only issue I have is really, I have every bit of 19 years of experience playing pokemon but only 21 hrs, so I can help people from time to time if they are confused.

6. How active are you on discord? Extremely.

rejected, applied for another guild

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

1. What is your ingame name? Aqtive

2. How old are you? 16 -> super mature lol

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? my ambition is to edate a cute pokemon, preferably one with a large snout.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? bc i love this guild so much and i like the name and i like the people and im a huge fan

6. How active are you on discord? im always on discord lol i basically have no life and my dad neglects me

1. Xelore

2. Oh, jeez. 20.

3. Just chilling, catching some random cool looking Pokemon, training 'em. Kind of a newb when it comes to PvP but I'll probably do it from time to time.

4. Just to have fun, really. I just like to chill, listen to music and hunt some pokes.

5. Why Paradox? Well, I came back to PRO recently and I'm just looking for a chill place to settle. I've heard of some of the players on YouTube or here on the Forums and they seem like nice peeps.

6. I use Discord on the daily, open to voice chat aswell.

pokemon_origins_fire_blast.gif

Code:

1. What is your ingame name? - namedoesnotfi

2. How old are you? 22

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? PVP, basically optimizing teams

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? PVP top1, gotta catch them all, also mapping

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? i hope to find people who can help with PVP ambitions

6. How active are you on discord? semi - but when online i can use it

hiremefelix

g7MPSP8.png

1. What is your ingame name?
2. How old are you?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP,  hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?
4. What are your ambitions in PRO?
5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?
6. How active are you on discord?

EmK4FWi.pngJnKMHbr.png

1. What is your ingame name? Rodney123

2. How old are you? 18

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? Trading and hunting shines, I am working towards making my Pokemon PVP ready .

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? To become a one of the best trainers and also to complete the story in every region

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? I was told it's one of the best guilds to join

6. How active are you on discord?

I am active everyday or most of the time

7. I am done with Hoenn region

Edited by Rodney123

Oh, jeez. 20.

2. How old are you? 22

2. How old are you? 18

still interested?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.