Vulcan island is back!

Eyebeam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reseted my quest, and then hunt for froakies.

The Sailor only tell me " beautifull day ".

I saw people telling in the chat that you got to beat the league to enter now, is that true ?

I reseted my quest, and then hunt for froakies.

The Sailor only tell me " beautifull day ".

I saw people telling in the chat that you got to beat the league to enter now, is that true ?

I'm being like you, NPC just said "Beatiful day today".

IGN:Monkeybrize

Wow, looks like you now need to be Champion first. Shaui posted about it in the stickied Ingame Update Log thread.

I'm guessing it has something to do with entering from a non-Kanto region, as Vulcan Island pokes are treated as Kanto pokes, iirc. May cause issue in trading, perhaps.

That, and the level of the NPC trainers' Pokemon are very high, they're more like endgame material, not something someone with 3-7 badges can take on easily.

Wow, looks like you now need to be Champion first. Shaui posted about it in the stickied Ingame Update Log thread.

I'm guessing it has something to do with entering from a non-Kanto region, as Vulcan Island pokes are treated as Kanto pokes, iirc. May cause issue in trading, perhaps.

That, and the level of the NPC trainers' Pokemon are very high, they're more like endgame material, not something someone with 3-7 badges can take on easily.

exactly this.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the reason is that the original setting of Vulcan island disturbed the storyline, especially Hoenn and Sinnoh. After entering the centre of Vulcan island, we can use lv100 pokemons from Kanto or Johto before we finish our journey. We don't need to train our pokemons (or buy a pokemon) to fight Rayquaza, Deoxys, Giratina and some gym leaders. Compare to the other players, this is somehow unfair.

• 3 weeks later...