make PvP coins shope exclusive again

Luohan

Since we have PvE coins, the PvP reward system get nerfed so much. I think there is no exclusive untradable pvp reward-items I could get from the PvP shop anymore. I worked hard to get Kyogree and Entei mounts and also a Pangoroo set. Now it's much better to keep doing this PvE to get a syncable pokemons chance.

The only valuable items I can grind for in PvP system are reroll tickets.. I think there should be some more exclusive rewards in this shop.

Maybe other page with syncable pokemons, but more rare than in PvE shop? Like Vulcan island starters. Or extra items like super black medalion with 50% for h.a, or some shiny chance booster for wild pokemons.

Do u have some good ideas how to make this part of game more profitable? Maybe just the simplest way that for PvP match we would get a 1 PvP coin + 1 PvE coin?

There is so much to do outside the ranked battles, IMO the PvP reward system should be better.

discord: luohan#1745

I think there should be some more exclusive rewards in this shop.

1. PVP Cloak 1
  2. PVP Cloak 2
  3. PVP Cloak 3
  4. PVP Cloak 4
  5. PVP Cloak 5
  6. PVP Hood 1
  7. PVP Hood 2
  8. PVP Hood 3
  9. PVP Hood 4
  10. PVP Hood 5
  11. Blue Punk Jacket
  12. Gold Punk Jacket
  13. Red Punk Jacket
  14. Aqua Diva Dress
  15. Fuchsia Diva Dress
  16. Silver Diva Dress
  17. Pangoro Cloak
  18. Pangoro Hat
  19. Champion Cloak
  20. Champion Crown
  21. Pink Ninetales Mount
  22. Black Absol Mount
  23. Black Jet-Skii
  24. Brown Jet-Skii
  25. D-Blue Jet-Skii
  26. D-Green Jet-Skii

shiny chance booster for wild pokemons.

No thanks, was and always will be denied by staffs. :P

Maybe other page with syncable pokemons, but more rare than in PvE shop?

I agree on that for sure, would be a nice addition.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Collecting 5 types of cloaks or few colours of jet ski isn't so fun... Ok you can collect all mounts (which arent pvp-exclusive anymore) or this cloaks types, but mostly, I want only the favourite beast to ride, so a single item from each type would be all you really want.

I believe many players cold have some lit ideas how to remake this ranked battles reward system. Dont be shy.

discord: luohan#1745

Collecting 5 types of cloaks or few colours of jet ski isn't so fun... Ok you can collect all mounts (which arent pvp-exclusive anymore) or this cloaks types, but mostly, I want only the favourite beast to ride, so a single item from each type would be all you really want.

I believe many players cold have some lit ideas how to remake this ranked battles reward system. Dont be shy.

Trust me when I say, a lot of stuff was suggested such as syncable rewards from the PVP Store, it will just need scripter to implement it for sure.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 4 weeks later...

PvP is really hard and boring to play as the lose side will never get something. I suggest change the current system to winner get 2 than loser get 1 so that many people will then participate as well. This is the first thing that should be done before adding more PvP exclusive items. I do not know why most of the people do not like the winner get two while loser get one ideas seriously....... No one like getting nothing after spending 10+ mins battling

• 1 month later...

PreHax's reply explain all noteworthy points.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.