"Sharks Guild" - Looking for recruits! *BRAND NEW*

Captnkat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- IGN: Trival

- Why would you like to join us?: Your guild seems like a chill place to have fun, meet new people, and learn new things

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: Laughing at my friend when he gets 1 shot, finding rare pokemon, completing the story, and eventually pvp

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Not too sure about this one but if I think of anything that could possibly help I'd let you know

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: pokey.png.815fe7ef172bb5c6081edd2408b14097.png

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: I'm pretty new so if i do have ideas i would for sure let you know

- IGN:

Paapii

- Why would you like to join us?:

Been solo so decided to join a guild zzz I want fwiends other than help chat.

- What do you like doing most in PRO?:

laughing at my friend getting 1 shotted lmfao nd tbh I like doing all im starting to get into pvp as well.

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?:

I mean anything I can help with senpai~.

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:2018-06-13.png.d427b0c1759155c153cdf39e84c433a2.png

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?:

if my mind comes up with something will do.

-IGN: PioneerJai

- Why would you like to join us?: i like exp boosts

-What do you like doing most in PRO?: Playing it

-What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Anything is appreciated to be honest. I mean really? 400k for a single guild AND you're letting people join?

-Screenshot of your trainer card in game: 1528909930337.png.77573b870ff0e317487edb70adaa59ab.png

-Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: It is fine as is, i will give suggestions if needed.

- IGN: Armoredz

- Why would you like to join us?: Always been a solo player, decide to find new friends.

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: Hunt epic Pokes and fighting bosses.

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: I don´t really know, but always be honest. : )

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:poke.png.333ee3c7fe045d115c9a131986c00a5d.png

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: Rewards system and shop inside the guild.

- IGN: Trival

- Why would you like to join us?: Your guild seems like a chill place to have fun, meet new people, and learn new things

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: Laughing at my friend when he gets 1 shot, finding rare pokemon, completing the story, and eventually pvp

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Not too sure about this one but if I think of anything that could possibly help I'd let you know

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: [ATTACH=full]22382[/ATTACH]

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: I'm pretty new so if i do have ideas i would for sure let you know

Denied, please apply at a later date!

- IGN:

Paapii

- Why would you like to join us?:

Been solo so decided to join a guild zzz I want fwiends other than help chat.

- What do you like doing most in PRO?:

laughing at my friend getting 1 shotted lmfao nd tbh I like doing all im starting to get into pvp as well.

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?:

I mean anything I can help with senpai~.

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:[ATTACH=full]22385[/ATTACH]

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?:

if my mind comes up with something will do.

Denied, please apply at a later date!

-IGN: PioneerJai

- Why would you like to join us?: i like exp boosts

-What do you like doing most in PRO?: Playing it

-What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Anything is appreciated to be honest. I mean really? 400k for a single guild AND you're letting people join?

-Screenshot of your trainer card in game: [ATTACH=full]22391[/ATTACH]

-Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: It is fine as is, i will give suggestions if needed.

Welcome please check DM

• Like 1

b6Y6jE9.png

- IGN: Armoredz

- Why would you like to join us?: Always been a solo player, decide to find new friends.

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: Hunt epic Pokes and fighting bosses.

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: I don´t really know, but always be honest. : )

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:[ATTACH=full]22392[/ATTACH]

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: Rewards system and shop inside the guild.

welcome to the guild, please check DM for the Discord information and then we can find a time to meet in game so that I may add you to the guild!

b6Y6jE9.png

- IGN: Aomex

- Why would you like to join us?: Looking for a guild to make new friends

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: So far im interested in the story, after that bosses

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: n/a

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: 1528924591931.png.85e61cb56b43e2ad004a305fb0d523f8.png

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: n/a