Website Rework, Part 2! Suggestion here!

Eaty

• Developer
would be cool if he had Exca sites in guild island.

Thought about it and decided against it cause I don't want to add too much. Otherwise everyone will only stay on their islands.

• Developer
All seems nice but i would want the server transfer fee to be more than 300k. My suggestion would be around 500k-1m. My reasoning is 300k would be way too cheap for people to transfer over and buy shinies/epics and then transfer back. And for the people that wants to transfer to play with their friends its only a one time payment for them so 500-1m should'nt be hard. Also remove the payment with cc.

I actually want to lower the price more and more. I don't want two different economies or even two different servers. My goal is to have channels and you can switch between them while playing. So it's one game, one economy and not the stupid stuff we currently have. That's something I can't do currently due to the access to the needed code but one of the few goals I have in PRO.

Can you tell me why you are against the Coin Capsule payment?

I've been enjoying every bit of the game. I currently have 417 hours of game time. The only thing that I have always found an issue with in game is the PC management. I would like to be able to put Pokemon in specific boxes. Maybe a locking feature so quickly depositing Pokemon doesn't throw them into the first available slot. I'm OCD about the placement of my Pokemon in my box. I would like to be able to make specific boxes for instance my Sync Pokemon, my Pokemon I need to work on, etc. It doesn't have to be fancy or anything, just be able to get some organization going because digging in my boxes for specific Pokemon does get fairly annoying/frustrating.

• Like 1

• Developer
Please provide two bid options to the auction house. A "bid" and a "max bid." Including a max bid can be optional.

The bid will act as normal. If the current highest bid is 100k and you bid 150k with a max bid of 300k, then you become the new "highest bidder" at 150k. This is what the person selling and the public sees. (No one sees my max bid, not even the seller.) If someone bids 175k, the system will automatically change my bid from 150k to 176k and I will retain my position as highest bidder. This is extremely beneficial if you cannot be present for the end of the auction but really want the pokemon.

Agreed.

Mass mailboxing.

I saw you suggest something like this previously with a cost of 50k. It would be nice, although infrequent. Personally, I've spend a solid 30-40 minutes sending a couple rare candies to every guild member on a random holiday. Would be nice to cut that down to only 5 minutes with a mass mailing feature.

Forgot about it, added.

Clothing preview.

I would be much more tempted to purchase clothing if I could preview what I would look like in it in an easier way. In game store preview is cool, but we still dont get to see pvp shop clothing, and its a little taxing scrolling through it all. In addition, I would be able to spend coin capsules in this feature to encourage impulse buying. #getpaid

Might be added later on but definitely not that soon.

• Developer
regarding pokemon, specifically in pc. since mass release would probably be implemented, i would suggest that providing better management in pc would also be of interest; where moving and switching pokemon around boxes would be easier.

I've been enjoying every bit of the game. I currently have 417 hours of game time. The only thing that I have always found an issue with in game is the PC management. I would like to be able to put Pokemon in specific boxes. Maybe a locking feature so quickly depositing Pokemon doesn't throw them into the first available slot. I'm OCD about the placement of my Pokemon in my box. I would like to be able to make specific boxes for instance my Sync Pokemon, my Pokemon I need to work on, etc. It doesn't have to be fancy or anything, just be able to get some organization going because digging in my boxes for specific Pokemon does get fairly annoying/frustrating.

This is only very limited possible as I am working on something website based.

Lots of really nice features I see, makes me hype!

Regarding the User Bank, or most particularly for the Pokemons, it would be nice to make use of it to finally be able to organize pokemons. At the very least, splitting the Pokemon Storage into multiple boxes that we can rename, and being able to easily move around the pokemons too.

I would also like that organization feature to extend to the in-game boxes, so that we can organize the in-game boxes from the website. Now, given that the in-game boxes are running on the limitation that it's essentially just an ordered list of pokemons, organizing it can't be as efficient as the bank, but it can still made significantly more efficient than in-game. I would see the following options (but not necessarily all of them):

-Click and Drag a Pokemon to either exchange position or to place it in front of a particular pokemon (I prefer the latter)

-Automatic ordering of specific positions (for example, ordering positions 91 to 150 (boxes 7 to 10) by National dex number, so that it doesn't mess up the manual ordering already made in boxes 1 to 6). This option could also have an Undo option, in case you made a mistake.

-Better search (Name, level, total IVs, total EVs, type, region, etc.)

-Different preview display. In-game, the preview display shows: Name, Level, type(s) and Shiny. The preview might be different on the website, but it would be nice to say, instead of showing the level, show the total IV points, the gender or the region, etc.

-Mass deleting and auctionning a pokemon could be created in the same inferface.

• Like 1

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

User bank (Personal bank where you can put in money, Pokemon and items. This way you can have unlimited Pokemon and save your money)

with this, they should enable an additional password system, something to keep the pokemon safe, in case the account is hacked or something like that, so, what is kept in the "bank" would only be accessed with an additional key.

Sorry for my bad english.

If you need to contact with me, send me pm on discord LucasMC#3305

Server Transfer (Fee: 300k or 1 Coin Capsule, can be lowered later on)

I don't feel it's a good idea to lowered it later. 300k is a good price. Make it lower allows players to switch between servers to buy and resell between server. The economy is not the same is the 2 servers, and can be badly affected by this. On Gold server, there is less money than Silver server, this transfers risk to affect price. Specially for Rare Shinies, Silver players pay more for rare shinies, players can buy it low on Gold and resell it higher price on Silver; this rare shinies will disappear from Gold.

I also don't think we should be able to pay with CC for transfers, the price of CC depends of the market and reach out to decrease, making the transfer cost very low.

But i admit one part: Only money for transfer is a money sick, making money disappears from economy for both servers.

User bank (Personal bank where you can put in money, Pokemon and items. This way you can have unlimited Pokemon and save your money)]

I like, because it's annoying to be limited to 1000 PKM :/

Price check for Pokemon (Will be with assistance of recent trades, still discussed due to possible abuse)

I don't think it's a good idea, we can see the pattern and affect the price check (imagine i notice CC are at 200k on market, and the price check take the 10 last trade, with a friend we will trade CC at 1m to make increase the price by the price check). Even if i think a history of all trade on PRO should be public, i don't feel it should appear as a price checker.

I took the example of CC because all product are exactly the same. The issue with PKM is all PKM are unique because of IVs, it's never exactly the same product, so we can't in practice use history of trade to price check PKM. And sadly, we can't create a formula to price check PKM, too many random variable that depends of different possible theory.

Money, Guild money, PvP Ladder, Guild Ladder, Playtime (Option to exclude yourself from the money toplist)

I like the idea, except the part with exclude yourself from the money toplist. Players can have alt to stock their money and disappear from this toplist.

Users can request to join a guild and guild leaders or officers can accept or deny the request

I don't like, it will be spammed by noobs :/

You can cancel the auction within 10 minutes after you put it online or 48 hours before the auction ends

For snipping, i don't think it should be allowed to cancel an auction in the last 20min before the auction ends. I explain, i see a Togekiss at 2m, in the last 10min i will put 3m, if nobody outbid i cancel my auction, if someone outbid good for me. In final, i just increase the price without taking risk of buying the PKM.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Suggestions:

>Add a sub-forum called Epic Pokémon Caught, and we can show the epics in the main page as "Epics of the week".

When i see the "Epic" on Trade Chat, i feel it will just be spammed by noobs :')

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9