Website Rework, Part 2! Suggestion here!

Eaty

Also you should allow us to see the people who watch our posts at least on report sections or discord hub. When you see 31 people read the report and u get no reply and who even clicked that many times your post seems weird and would help players evalluating the work of every forum staff too. There are people doing tons of work that we dont even know so that would be helpfull for our relations with them. (sorry for postng b2b i just thought of that)

I deleted your other comment since in-game chat isn't relevant to the site. Though this too isn't relevant to Walross' website, I'll respond anyway.

It's not possible to do what you're asking since our forum uses Xenforo as the base software. Mostly all of the forum is Xenforo. It's not possible to show you who is/ has viewed your posts anymore since that was a feature of phpBB (our old forum software). No need to worry though, sometimes Trade Moderators will read PvP reports to make sure things are correct for the PvP Moderator when they come online. CCs might read Trade Reports to make sure they're in the appropriate area. This usually explains the unexplained views that your post has. Other than that, you contribute 1 view every time you refresh the page.

If such feature is developed in the future, I'd happily add it to the forum since it's something I've wanted for a while. Thanks and please leave other forum suggestions here.

• Like 1

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
I am currently creating a list of all new features that will be added on the new website and I need your input.

If you have suggestions that can be added or improved then feel free to tell me about it. If you don't like something you can also tell me about it.

DO NOT MAKE A POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION! IF YOU AGREE TO EVERYTHING, SIMPLY LIKE THE POST!

• Users
    1. Server Transfer (Fee: 300k or 1 Coin Capsule, can be lowered later on)
    2. Account Reset (Fee: 350k or 1 Coin Capsule, only resets the progress)
    3. Able to see your account informations (Username, ID, E-Mail. Membership, Black Membership, Last online, Total Pokemon. Rating, Excavation points)
    4. User bank (Personal bank where you can put in money, Pokemon and items. This way you can have unlimited Pokemon and save your money)

• Pokemon
    1. Mass release Pokemon
    2. Recover deleted Pokemon
    3. Delevel Pokemon (Can not be lower than 98)
    4. Price check for Pokemon (Will be with assistance of recent trades, still discussed due to possible abuse)

• Player versus Player
    1. You can search for a Pokemon and get the most used sets in ranked pvp (Pokemon, nature, ability, EVs, moves - similar to Smogon)
    2. PvP log (Opponent and winner of the last matches)

• Toplists (Silver, Gold, All)
    1. Money, Guild money, PvP Ladder, Guild Ladder, Playtime (Option to exclude yourself from the money toplist)
    2. Top 25 by default, can be extended to top 50 or 100 with a drop down menu (Except Guild Ladder)

• Guild management
    1. Users can request to join a guild and guild leaders or officers can accept or deny the request
    2. Leaders can invite users to their guild (Option to allow it to Officers)
    3. Guild leaders and officers can send a mail to all members for 50k
    4. Members will be able to check the guild rating

[*]

• Guild Bank
      1. All members can donate to the guild bank (Money, items, Pokemon)
      2. Guild leaders can give the donations to members (Option to allow it to Officers)
      3. There will be a guild bank log which all members will be able to see

[*]Guild Island

1. Guild Islands will be the last step and mostlikely released after the website, even after the Auction House
      2. Guild leaders can create and manage guild islands
        [spoiler=Guild island]

1. You will be able to buy a guild island for $20.000.000.
        2. Only guild members can enter the island.
        3. There will be three dungeon maps with spawns.
          • You can choose your own spawns from a drop down menu.
          • The Pokemon in the drop down menu will be decided by staff members.
          • There will be balanced tiers and you have to choose Pokemon for different tiers.

[*]You can choose 5 Tutors that will be placed on the island (Includes Smeargle Tutor, Pre-evo Tutor, TM Tutors).

[*]Only guild leaders can buy the island and change spawns/tutors.

• Changing spawns and/or tutors costs $5.000.000.

[*]All guilds will get the same maps with different spawns/tutors.

[*]You will be able to buy the island and change stuff on the PRO website.

[*]The guild island will not be accessible until next server restart after buying it.

[*]There will be an NPC in Vermilion City, Canalave City, Olivine City and Lilycove that can teleport you to your guild island.

[*]You get points for the daily quest. The more points you get the higher will you rank be (Ranks: Bronze Rank, Silver Rank, Gold Rank, Legendary Expert, Heavenly Expert, Emperor Expert, Supreme Expert - Temporary names and can be changed later on, these ranks will be shown in your profile card).

[*]Additionally to your rank points you get reward points which can be exchanged for Pokemon and items (Pokemon will be syncable).

[*]

• Maps (Guild will be replaced with the guild name):
        • Guild Island
        • Guild HQ (Daily quest will be here)
        • Guild Spirit Room (Tutors will be here)
        • Guild Dungeon 1
        • Guild Dungeon 2
        • Guild Dungeon 3
        • Guild House 1
        • Guild House 2
        • Guild House 3
        • Guild Pokecenter
        • Guild Pokemart

[*]Requirements:

1. Your guild needs at least 50 members.
        2. You need at least 300 hours to enter the guild island.
        3. You need to be Sinnoh champion to enter the island.

[*]

• Auction House
        1. Auction House might not be released with the website and added later on
        2. Users can add Pokemon and items to the Auction House
        3. Following formats are possible: Auction and Fixed Price (Auctions requires a start price)
        4. Users can add a minum raise for bids
        5. Your Pokemon will be removed if you put it in the Auction House
        6. Money you bid will be removed till someone outbid you
        7. The money and Pokemon will be added to their new owners after the auction ended
        8. You will receive a mail after the auction ended
        9. Auction will be live updated on the website, similar to eBay
        10. You can cancel the auction within 10 minutes after you put it online or 48 hours before the auction ends

bump :P

• 3 months later...

20mil for an island seems like a lot, at least for gold server to lose. let alone if multiple islands are purchased...

I feel it would devastate the gold server economy even worse than it is...spending that amount of money there is no fast way to replenish it. If 1cc/$5=250k in game then each island costs $400 irl...kinda alot imo, I'm all for donations but that's a whole new level.

The only way I see a guild could help balance that is to charge to be in the guild, which could become another cost on top of the already high monthly cost of living.

Many great ideas tho, I'm excited to see these updates happen! Thanks.

• 1 month later...
I am currently creating a list of all new features that will be added on the new website and I need your input.

If you have suggestions that can be added or improved then feel free to tell me about it. If you don't like something you can also tell me about it.

DO NOT MAKE A POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION! IF YOU AGREE TO EVERYTHING, SIMPLY LIKE THE POST!

• Users
    1. Server Transfer (Fee: 300k or 1 Coin Capsule, can be lowered later on)
    2. Account Reset (Fee: 350k or 1 Coin Capsule, only resets the progress)
    3. Able to see your account informations (Username, ID, E-Mail. Membership, Black Membership, Last online, Total Pokemon. Rating, Excavation points)
    4. User bank (Personal bank where you can put in money, Pokemon and items. This way you can have unlimited Pokemon and save your money)

• Pokemon
    1. Mass release Pokemon
    4. Price check for Pokemon (Will be with assistance of recent trades, still discussed due to possible abuse)

• Player versus Player
    1. You can search for a Pokemon and get the most used sets in ranked pvp (Pokemon, nature, ability, EVs, moves - similar to Smogon)
    2. PvP log (Opponent and winner of the last matches)

• Toplists (Silver, Gold, All)
    1. Money, Guild money, PvP Ladder, Guild Ladder, Playtime (Option to exclude yourself from the money toplist)
    2. Top 25 by default, can be extended to top 50 or 100 with a drop down menu (Except Guild Ladder)

• Guild management
    1. Users can request to join a guild and guild leaders or officers can accept or deny the request
    2. Leaders can invite users to their guild (Option to allow it to Officers)
    3. Guild leaders and officers can send a mail to all members for 50k
    4. Members will be able to check the guild rating

[*]

• Guild Bank
      1. All members can donate to the guild bank (Money, items, Pokemon)
      2. Guild leaders can give the donations to members (Option to allow it to Officers)
      3. There will be a guild bank log which all members will be able to see

[*]Guild Island

1. Guild Islands will be the last step and mostlikely released after the website, even after the Auction House
      2. Guild leaders can create and manage guild islands
        [spoiler=Guild island]

1. You will be able to buy a guild island for $20.000.000.
        2. Only guild members can enter the island.
        3. There will be three dungeon maps with spawns.
          • You can choose your own spawns from a drop down menu.
          • The Pokemon in the drop down menu will be decided by staff members.
          • There will be balanced tiers and you have to choose Pokemon for different tiers.

[*]You can choose 5 Tutors that will be placed on the island (Includes Smeargle Tutor, Pre-evo Tutor, TM Tutors).

[*]Only guild leaders can buy the island and change spawns/tutors.

• Changing spawns and/or tutors costs $5.000.000.

[*]All guilds will get the same maps with different spawns/tutors.

[*]You will be able to buy the island and change stuff on the PRO website.

[*]The guild island will not be accessible until next server restart after buying it.

[*]There will be an NPC in Vermilion City, Canalave City, Olivine City and Lilycove that can teleport you to your guild island.

[*]You get points for the daily quest. The more points you get the higher will you rank be (Ranks: Bronze Rank, Silver Rank, Gold Rank, Legendary Expert, Heavenly Expert, Emperor Expert, Supreme Expert - Temporary names and can be changed later on, these ranks will be shown in your profile card).

[*]Additionally to your rank points you get reward points which can be exchanged for Pokemon and items (Pokemon will be syncable).

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

• Maps (Guild will be replaced with the guild name):
        • Guild Island
        • Guild HQ (Daily quest will be here)
        • Guild Spirit Room (Tutors will be here)
        • Guild Dungeon 1
        • Guild Dungeon 2
        • Guild Dungeon 3
        • Guild House 1
        • Guild House 2
        • Guild House 3
        • Guild Pokecenter
        • Guild Pokemart

[*]Requirements:

1. Your guild needs at least 50 members.
        2. You need at least 300 hours to enter the guild island.
        3. You need to be Sinnoh champion to enter the island.

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

• Auction House
        1. Auction House might not be released with the website and added later on
        2. Users can add Pokemon and items to the Auction House
        3. Following formats are possible: Auction and Fixed Price (Auctions requires a start price)
        4. Users can add a minum raise for bids
        5. Your Pokemon will be removed if you put it in the Auction House
        6. Money you bid will be removed till someone outbid you
        7. The money and Pokemon will be added to their new owners after the auction ended
        8. You will receive a mail after the auction ended
        9. Auction will be live updated on the website, similar to eBay
        10. You can cancel the auction within 10 minutes after you put it online or 48 hours before the auction ends

Hi, there's some suggestions about , the part 2 . Site/ingame

• Pokemon
        1. Mass release Pokemon

About , points 1-2-3 i think needs a low coldown or so ever to not abuse. ( at the interface of this area player can choose what pokémons needs to be delevel without selecting one by one.)

Point 4 is possible to do something like that without been discussed, i will explain, when you implement the action house there's something that can be added is the historic list of already purchased Pokémons , that list will contain a filter to see by Dates or by Money what was the high and what was the lowest offer purchased and why was purchaced to low,by containing a "Print" of the Pokemon ability ivs nature an region, better to explain this in a image.

[spoiler=Image]

Untitled.thumb.png.0ae64e500b4b36640bf03b5801847b10.png

In this case with the list that contains a range , offers will create a "price set", that will determinate what is the best price of it,remember that if a player put a offer and that will be to high, players can compare from list why is high priced, if that Pokemon is to high without any reason , player can determinate by comparing that is a scam or a troll sell.

To prevent abusive selling post is needed to be created a "max"(like 5) posted Pokémons from each trainer and no fee to post, whatever to remove the pokémon will cost fee and if in the process the pokémon been sold will remove the fee from the offer. exemple: 15k each pokémon will remove from the asked 75k and will bring 15k-75k to player by a total of 60k.

Can be added a warning with a confirmation when you really want to buy a Pokemon and a email send to player with the purchase to prof gm's from something wrong happen or complain.

(ps: Prevent players that does´t have 4th badge to post/oh and i forgot (can be searched also by id.)

Player versus Player

I mean... i think there's no need to be on the website but can be inside game at the pokédex without any problem , Like , can be a icon saying is greatly used on pvp, and a tab inside pokédex to provide the player about tactics/ natures etc. (this will provide a better gameplay).about point 2 . yes is really needed to have proofs of abusive pvp cheatinand with this i don´t need to worry about film every match...

or even better , provide a link inside game to redirect to a page of the full list most used pokémons.

Other :

A great visual Rework on the main site can be much better in my opinion, More clean more attractive, more organized, there's to much potential been wasted here .

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bring back the stars below the forums username. The stars when you have 1250+ post you will complete the stars. Back then, the reason I stay active on forums is because of that, someone might stay active in forums too by completing the stars.

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

For the guild island, if it will implemented in the future, instead of spending 5m for tutor and spawn exchange, I think it would be better if it can be changed with guild pts (pts you mentioned as obtainable by daily quest), since this will encourage guild activeness and players activeness.

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

• 3 months later...

Small QoL feature, can we not make the forum spawn a new tab from the home page. Or can we remove the home tab from the forum map bar

1301841222_Screenshot_20191002-2120062.png.7c45e1d277280349d5be9dd83a6565c3.png

So that when we want to quickly refresh the main forum page we can just click forums again.(I keep tapping home, and then I get a new tab reopening forums, especially annoying on phone

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

• Eaty locked this topic