mewtwo is 2 strong

Namedoesnotfi

Actually, everyting is do-able, you just need will power. If you enter a game and begin to play it, you have to face its hardships, these are basic problems, mate. People who quit due to difficulties, it is their wish but in spite of that, I will claim that quitting because of hard NPCs is not very brilliant ideas. I have not seen many complain about this, and they should not becuase this is what an MMO means and you should get the point, buddy. Hope you get it! Have fun!

Regards,

Warden

PRO was actually specifically designed not to be fodder for people to "rush the story"

This is a MMO, it isn't supposed to be done quickly, or easily

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
-

Hello namedoesnotfi,

as many of our user's already explained that there are ways to beat the Mewteo pretty easily, I will lock this suggestion now.

I still would like to add that we strive to have a bigger challenge and a harder experience, we are a game focused around the MMO aspect of games.

As such we have to make things hard, grindy and a little frustrating as those are subjects of every MMO based game.

I really hope you don't take this the wrong way but we rather have a harder game than a game you can complete in 20 hours and never return. :)

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.