Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Real name / ingame name: Kishan Bhattar/ kishanb1112002
  • How old are you?: 18
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?: India/ English, Hindi
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?: Kishan/ Kishan#8685 / i am often online i just keep on switching from game to discord and vise versa.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?: My goal is to become rich/richer/richest. Yes i do pvp battle some times but not often
  • Screenshot of your trainercard: IMG_20200814_165650.jpg.4c2bd655467b0cc99d28eb55629c759a.jpg
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Real name / ingame name: Enes Araba/ Nussimo
  • How old are you?: 23
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?: german,english, turkish
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?: Nussimo#0578 / in the week at night after work and often in the weekend.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?: want to test all pokes and werid teams while having succses with it
  • Screenshot of your trainercard:

Unbenannt.jpg.0f26e58db5a4c9538ba0563cee470cfc.jpg

• Why do you want to join Eternity?: Looking for community to play with playing solo is getting boring ;)

• Real name / ingame name: My name is Szymon and IGN is Whitey

• How old are you?: 23 years old

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?: I'm From Poland I speak Polish, English and a few words in German

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?: Kuro#5324 Whenrever i'm on game i'll be on discord

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?: My goal is to have fun playing the game. I'm interested in PvP

• tc.png.17ad8919c051efb47acbe06bf37b4386.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? - Got asked by the guild leader himself and i enjoy leaders that take action on recruiting, i run a guild myself on Diablo 2
  • Real name / ingame name: IRL: Myles IG: MylesLux
  • How old are you? 26
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? All the time since i run another guild lmao. MylesLux#0224
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Goal is to eventually have tons of godly pokes. I enjoy PvP but not PvPing at all atm tbh
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

Untitled.png.5c50771cc68671e3984b4b1aebe93d5e.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? - I am not in any guild , so i want to join a guild.
  • Real name / ingame name: Boris / Borisgl
  • How old are you? - 21
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? - Serbia / Serbian , English.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? - САВО ИЗ КИКИНДЕ / 7315
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? - Just to have fun while playing game.
  • Screenshot_7.jpg.80f683d339dbb94428265d3d702a1b7b.jpg

• Why do you want to join Eternity? - I am not in any guild , so i want to join a guild.
  • Real name / ingame name: Boris / Borisgl
  • How old are you? - 21
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? - Serbia / Serbian , English.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? - САВО ИЗ КИКИНДЕ / 7315
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? - Just to have fun while playing game.
  • [ATTACH type=full" alt="172583]172583[/ATTACH]

check ur discord