Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=full]157897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]157890[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH=full]157891[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

[ATTACH=full]157892[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • being 16 years or older. + minimum 16 badges
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 5 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord. after 5 days u get the answer if you are accepted or not.

[ATTACH=full]157894[/ATTACH]

* Free dex service for all member

* Discord award system: u can win more than 500k per month due to discord activity and recruting new member

* pvp rewards: the best pvper get specific roles + money every month

* hunt Event, Showdown Tournaments, bomb event, quiz event every month

* free lend service for story & pvp

* ev / lvl Trainer.

[ATTACH=full]157893[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH=full]157895[/ATTACH]

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to Midkup

Hello folks. Join Eternity & u will have fun everyday & we will support eachother

Oyea

[ATTACH=full]157897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]157890[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH=full]157891[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

[ATTACH=full]157892[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 5 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord. after 5 days u get the answer if you are accepted or not.

[ATTACH=full]157894[/ATTACH]

* Discord award system: u can win more than 500k per month due to discord activity and recruting new member

* ev / lvl Trainer.

[ATTACH=full]157893[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• How old are you?
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH=full]157895[/ATTACH]

Hello!my name's hardy.Im from mlaysia.18 y/o.My pro ign os Indominusxt and my discord name is Lil. pug My fav pokemon is greninja bcause he looks really badass and very strong ninja. My goal on pro is I wanna gain more knowledge on pokemons and catch a shiny froakie.I wanna join this guild because i heard this guild is very active and their members are very friendly not like my previous guild

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Welcome_To.png]157897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Eternity_Guild.png]157890[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Discord.png]157891[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Requirements.png]157892[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Benefits.png]157894[/ATTACH]

* ev / lvl Trainer.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Apply_Here.png]157893[/ATTACH]

• How old are you?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Mega_Gengar_Render.png]157895[/ATTACH]

Hello!my name's hardy.Im from mlaysia.18 y/o.My pro ign is Indominusxt and my discord name is Lil. Pug #6412. My fav pokemon is greninja bcause he looks really badass and very strong ninja. My goal on pro is I wanna gain more knowledge on pokemons and catch a shiny froakie.I wanna join this guild because i heard this guild is very active and their members are very friendly not like my previous guild. I hope I will be accepted in this guild thanks admins ^_^

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Welcome_To.png]157897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Eternity_Guild.png]157890[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Discord.png]157891[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Requirements.png]157892[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Benefits.png]157894[/ATTACH]

* ev / lvl Trainer.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Apply_Here.png]157893[/ATTACH]

• How old are you?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Mega_Gengar_Render.png]157895[/ATTACH]

Hello!my name's hardy.Im from mlaysia.18 y/o.My pro ign is Indominusxt and my discord name is Lil. Pug #6412. My fav pokemon is greninja bcause he looks really badass and very strong ninja. My goal on pro is I wanna gain more knowledge on pokemons and catch a shiny froakie.I wanna join this guild because i heard this guild is very active and their members are very friendly not like my previous guild. I hope I will be accepted in this guild thanks admins ^_^

Quote: apply here answering these question

• real name / ingame name:

• discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

• favourite pokemon and why?

• what is your goal on pro

• screenshot of your trainercard