Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity? New to Pokemon Revolution Online and would be nice to join a guild
  • Real name / ingame name: Real name: Jonathan Ingame Name: Joth104
  • How old are you? im 17
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Australia and I just speak English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Joth104#1741/ pretty active even though I put myself as invisible
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Hopefully become a top pvp player and to catch legendary Pokemon
  • Screenshot of your trainercard1305805597_ScreenShot2020-07-11at6_12_45pm.png.a3aa29bad8fd5a1483d02443d5240ed2.png
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

• Why do you want to join Eternity? New to Pokemon Revolution Online and would be nice to join a guild
  • Real name / ingame name: Real name: Jonathan Ingame Name: Joth104
  • How old are you? im 17
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Australia and I just speak English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Joth104#1741/ pretty active even though I put myself as invisible
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Hopefully become a top pvp player and to catch legendary Pokemon
  • Screenshot of your trainercard[ATTACH type=full" width="338px" alt="160166]160166[/ATTACH]
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

check ur discord

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

I want to be part of this guild. Looked at it and was like, "Why not?" I don't know, I have really nothing else to do on PRO so I want to join this guild and maybe expand the amount of entertainment the game can bring.

• Real name / ingame name:

My real name is Gage. My in-game name is Japzillio

• How old are you?

16. I turn 17 next month

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

North America: English

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Im like always on discord. My tag is

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

My goal is just to have a fun time. I'm interested in PvP but I don't have the Pokemon to do it. I don't even have a full team of lvl 100 pokes. So yeah

• Screenshot of your trainercard

_20200715_152615.png.bea918ffeed1aa44f666fab737856fa2.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

I want to be part of this guild. Looked at it and was like, "Why not?" I don't know, I have really nothing else to do on PRO so I want to join this guild and maybe expand the amount of entertainment the game can bring.

• Real name / ingame name:

My real name is Gage. My in-game name is Japzillio

• How old are you?

16. I turn 17 next month

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

North America: English

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Im like always on discord. My tag is

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

My goal is just to have a fun time. I'm interested in PvP but I don't have the Pokemon to do it. I don't even have a full team of lvl 100 pokes. So yeah

• Screenshot of your trainercard

[ATTACH type=full" alt="161440]161440[/ATTACH]

Add me on discord FjAbio#6079