♦ All Honey-tree locations | rewards | mechanics (7/20/18) ♦

Prehax

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so no rotoms?why did they show something that had to do with it?

Not discovered yet-

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I think it's linked to the "smell", may be an order to do the trees.

But imagine the first tree can be random, so there are 15 others trees to test the order:

15*14*13*12*11*10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 = 1 307 674 368 000 different combinations.

Maybe it's only 3 trees to find in an order (i don't imagine it's only 2), not all; but even that :

15*14 = 210 different combinations.

So, i let you find the pattern, i am not even motivated to try to test.

Specially when all the trees are in totally different locations, so we have to move a lot. Maybe if it was 1 area, we could try, but here...

Yes, in practice it would be: i take 1 tree, then i move to check the 15 others, then the 14 others, etc. : 15+14+13+12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 = 16*15/2 = 120 trees to do.

Edited by Kaminokage

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I think it's linked to the "smell", may be an order to do the trees.

But imagine the first tree can be random, so there are 15 others trees to test the order:

15*14*13*12*11*10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 = 1 307 674 368 000 different combinations.

Maybe it's only 3 trees to find in an order (i don't imagine it's only 2), not all; but even that :

15*14 = 210 different combinations.

So, i let you find the pattern, i am not even motivated to try to test.

Specially when all the trees are in totally different locations, so we have to move a lot. Maybe if it was 1 area, we could try, but here...

Yes, in practice it would be: i take 1 tree, then i move to check the 15 others, then the 14 others, etc. : 15+14+13+12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 = 16*15/2 = 120 trees to do.

Y4mooTQ.png

It appears though that they all smell the same except a few that don't actually smell rather just have the text if you wanna use honey.

Rt 15 smells

Rt 12 doesn't

Celadon smells

I did Rt15, then Celadon and then returned to Rt12 and it was suddenly smelling

no idea honestly

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

updated with information to the mechanics

updated rewards, and put links to the images in it

• 3 weeks later...

updated all information, added gif links and fixed images

• 4 weeks later...
seems like the reward list is not completed

sure when you post your rewards with proof, I am not going to update it further I guess; already drained quite some time :x