new questions

how do map submissions work? that forum section is empty

are we limited to the four tilesheets provided or can we add/make our own?

are pvp battles separated by any kind of tier list, or is everything a free for all?

are there hairs/hats/outfits that you don't need coins for?

are pvp battles separated by any kind of tier list, or is everything a free for all?

Hello!

Firstly, welcome to PRO and enjoy the game! I will try my best to answer your questions!

You are right. The Map Submissions sub-forum is empty. This is not because nobody applied, that is because that is a private sub-forum. (Only the staff team and the player who posted the application can view their post; a sub-forum similar to Report Center, Discipline appeals and so forth).

That, I am not sure. Apologies about that. :c

(I assume you should first showcase your talent with the provided tilesheet. Just an assumption)

The requirements to enter the queue to PvP is you willl need a team consisiting of 100 level Pokemon only. Once you satisfy this, you can enter the ranked or unranked battle queue.

Yes, there are. From trades with other players, from the costume shops at Lavender and Ekruteak (Someone can correct me if there are more), from events, from PvP coins and so forth.

Have fun!

Regards,

Warden

Thanks for the info!

when you say

The requirements to enter the queue to PvP is you willl need a team consisiting of 100 level Pokemon only. Once you satisfy this, you can enter the ranked or unranked battle queue.

there isn't any NU or UU tiers, or any separate pvp area if i want to use sub-optimal pokemon?

Hi there. Welcome to PRO. I'll be answering your questions now, hope to see you around!

Well, first of all you have to have the qualities and follow the format given in the Announcement Thread. Now, it's not empty, but it simply seems that way because it is a private sub-forum where only you and staff may see your application. This is to ensure fairness to everyone applying.

I suggest you use the Tile sheets provided as they will help us determine if your style suits PRO's environment. Nevertheless, I believe you're free to add your own as you see fit.

As for Ranked PvP Battles, you'll have to have a full team of 100s. You will then be matched with other players, whom you will fight for Rating. Like in Showdown, you gain rating when you win and lose some with you are defeated. As for Unranked, this is basically a for-fun battle and you're free to battle at your will. No Tiers like Showdown, but certain pokemon from one of Showdown's tiers are indeed banned. Check out our PvP Rules for more information.

You can actually get cosmetics from certain quests like the ones on Vulcan Island currently. You can also get them from costume shops for in-game money. There are even PvP exclusive mounts that you can get from PvP Masters in the Dock Cities for PvP coins. (Mauville for Hoenn). PvE Coins from the Bug Catching Contest/Battle Tower can also be turned in for cosmetics. If you really wanted to, you can even buy certain cosmetics from Players in the Trade chat.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask in General Support.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

I see most questions have been answered but welcome!