Hello everyone!!

Hi all:

Here a new player to Pro. I am playing in android and I am a little lost… Is there any thread to new players? I have some questions that need to be solved.

For example: How many characters can an account have? I have played others MMORPGs (like WoW) and the player could have one account and several Characters. Can this be done in PRO too?

Which are the stats of my pokémon? I can see a White row and a red one and I supose the white is the general or initial stats and the red ones are the actual ones, aren't they?

And a lot of questions more…

Thank you in advance. I am really glad to play with you all.

Iroh.

Greetings Iroh,

Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts. You may only have one account per email.

You can see the stats of you pokemon by inspecting them in-game. The red, which is orange is your IVs and stands for Individual Values. As long, for your white bar they are just simply your pokemon stats. You can try searching the forums for more answers.

• Like 1

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Hi all:

Here a new player to Pro. I am playing in android and I am a little lost… Is there any thread to new players? I have some questions that need to be solved.

For example: How many characters can an account have? I have played others MMORPGs (like WoW) and the player could have one account and several Characters. Can this be done in PRO too?

Which are the stats of my pokémon? I can see a White row and a red one and I supose the white is the general or initial stats and the red ones are the actual ones, aren't they?

And a lot of questions more…

Thank you in advance. I am really glad to play with you all.

Iroh.

Hello and welcome!

There are various guides all over the forum. You can also find a casual guild to check out that may be able to provide some good help to get you started.

If you are still confused you can always ask in general support.

Good luck!