New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Xxsaoherovnxx started following Happiny #1 (Bold, HP 26, SpA 29, Def 20 ) GOLD
-
Obixon started following 31/31 drillbur
-
Weaponsx started following Epic modest Porygon 29/29, 24 plus ivs
Today
-
Bxcvaojc joined the community
-
Zack458z joined the community
-
Y1n started following Epic summer Pelipper
-
Thiago7018 joined the community
-
Jc0621 joined the community
-
-
Apple2012 joined the community
-
Game constant crash android
I think I fixed it by reducing game quality
-
Sphmike02 joined the community
-
Game constant crash android
My game is crashing back to back on Android since i entered fallabar town pc in hoenn I cleared cache no go. As soon as I sign in game crash Pls help me mods
-
VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
-
VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
Quest service done, Victini dungeon. Thnx much, GLhf! Quest done Volcanion, Zekrom and Tornadus. Thnx much, GLhf!
-
VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
-
Nfpeacwq joined the community
-
Juststeelo joined the community
-
I removed the summer breloom
Hi! @Quarios I have restored your Summer Breloom for you! I also noticed you posted both here and the restoration megathread, In the future please use only the megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
-
Fedolex joined the community
Yesterday
-
Playgunz joined the community
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
-
I have a question about the Xmas Reshiram mount.
any news?
-
Restore Pokemon Megathread
Hi i accidentally released my summer breloom lvl 100 i dont remember id i relased him 1p m - 1,15p m 27,09,2026
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1, I'm a noob and could've used this for story progression.
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1
-
TRADES
You can try asking the player whom you have traded..
-
TRADES
OK thanks , i think because now you can trade just items if you want it would be better to not allow pokemon to trade holding items exept for evolution stuff etc. but i guess i should say goodbuy to my choice band :)
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 Good Idea but as @Lugario said In general would be great..
-
TRADES
Hello, Yes, items a Pokémon is holding transfer along with it in a trade, as long as the item itself is tradable. Mega Stones and Z-Crystals are not tradable, so they won't transfer even if held. If a held item slips through, You can try asking the trade partner directly if they can return it.
-
TRADES
i just sold a pokemon having a choice band on it ( forgot to remove it ) did the item get traded too? also if the pokemon hold a mega stone or a z move would it be traded too?
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
Of course, that too. Apply it across all aspects of gameplay.
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 but why limit it to PvP , you can add it then as a feature in general to help players during story, PvE content etc as well.
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
About the turns counter though I think it works fine the way it is now, maybe can be misleading in some specific scenarios but it’s okay to see how many turns it got active instead of how many turns left
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 too This QoL update is pure benefits no downside
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
Yes, I agree! I think another useful addition would be a turn counter, like the one we have in Pokémon Showdown, to keep track of how many turns are left for effects like Trick Room, weather, or terrain.
-
Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
I think it would be helpful to add an indicator during PvP battles showing whether a move is Not Very Effective, Effective, or Super Effective against the opposing Pokémon. This is something we already see in newer mainline Pokémon games, where the game helps players understand which moves are effective against the Pokémon they're facing. I think this could be especially useful for newer PvP players in PRO. There are a lot of Pokémon, typings, and dual-type combinations to learn, and expecting newer players to remember every matchup can make getting into PvP overwhelming. Having this information shown when selecting a move would help players learn type matchups naturally through their battles. Over time, they would start remembering these matchups themselves and improve their overall PvP knowledge.
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up
- PokéVault (Dungeons, PvP, Bosses, Story, Shiny, Forms, Items) & Dungeon Service (Meloetta & Victini)
-
Metal Alloy
Hello there, The Metal alloy is currently not available in game as well as Archaludon.