Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Velcro92 joined the community
  3. Today

  4. Miguel12ssdsw joined the community
  5. Htepecik25 joined the community
  6. Garciaxp started following Jackstermac
  7. Hakantepecik2 joined the community
  8. Alanappleseed joined the community
  9. Overulord1 joined the community
  10. Mythtq joined the community
  11. Whrathyfly joined the community
  12. Benalen joined the community
  13. Vorticiti joined the community
  14. Lonarak124 started following Saykaa
  15. 62nd service Thanks @Madhanmanchala for the trust!🤗
  16. That worked , thx
  17. The brackets are made. Hopefully you’re all in the tournament server by now. There’s only so much I can do to make sure everyone gets in. If you need any help, I’ll be in the tournament server as well, so just give me a shout. If you’ve signed up and you’re not in the server yet, get in there ASAP. You’ve got 4 days from today to organise and play your first-round game. Good luck everyone.
  18. After six hours the first encounter has just happened. A valentine starly.Let's go.🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛
  19. Boss team lend for 1D + sold 10x Focus Sash, 3x Leftovers & 1x Lagging Tail Tyvm for your order ❤️
  20. Add me in discord - vangogsan#9278
  21. Hi there! As each encounter is a fresh roll on the possibility of getting a form and with forms listed as being rare, it is very common for such encounters to take a long time. Though on some days you can also get lucky and receive many forms in a short amount of time. After all, there is two sides to every coin. Whilst getting unlucky is not a bug, I do personally wish you the best of luck in finding a form and breaking that dry streak. If you need further assistance or have further questions, please do not hesitate to let me know! Warmest regards, Auroraveil
  22. Hi there @Diho! Once the Summer event ended, all players that were still on Vulcan Island - or Alto Mare, were transported to the Alto Mare Poke Centre. On your first login, you may appear stuck, this has happened to quite a few people. All you need to remedy this situation is to log out and log back in, which will allow you to move your character again. Once you are able to do so, all you need to do is leave the Poke Centre and you are back to being able to play the game however you'd like! I hope this resolves your issue, though if you need further assistance (as in you are still stuck or something similar), please do not hesitate to let me know! Warmest regards, Auroraveil
  23. Sure call me
  24. Welcome to PRO 🙂 This is standard for me, so yea. You just need to be lucky
  25. Zwirrfinst started following Safari forums
  26. When the event ended, I wasn't kicked off the island; now I'm trapped in the Pokémon Center and can't move. Thank you in advance
  27. Welcome to Phantom, @Nycropheonix! 👻💜 Thanks for applying! You've been playing Pokémon for years and have around 10 years of PRO experience, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of advice to share with everyone. We also appreciate anyone bringing good vibes to the guild. 😎 Don't worry about never being in a guild before, everyone has to start somewhere and we're happy to have you with us! Also, thanks for confirming that potato salad will not be making an appearance at the Phantom BBQ. 😂 Welcome to the crew! 👻 Phantom - Silent. Strategic. Unseen. 👻
  28. 1- Nycropheonix 2-Western European Summer Time 3-1-3ish hours 4-Pve 5-Never been in a guild before 6-Been playing pokemon since it came out pratically , i started playing PRO 10 years ago 7-Has to be Azumarill , deals a lot of damage for how cute it looks 8-Leftovers for sure to maintain sustain 9-Defo not potato salad XD! 10-Seemed chill , wanted to bring the good vibes and some advice if possible
  29. I have been hunting for a form pokemon in Sinoh safari zone for like 5 hours with 0 encounters . Is that even possible?
  30. No offense taken. For your first question: Two reasons: -> You have one more attack slot available, so you get more super effective moves -> Dragon Dance (or other setups) cost you one round to get attacked, while with a super effective move you can often oneshot even higher leveled pokemon, and the first kill gives you the same attack-raise as one Dragon Dance (up one Stage), so it is less effective. Generally there is the following rule: The more defensive you play the more items/Nurse-heals you need. And these raise the costs of using the tower, thus lower the advantage/cost ratio. I also (almost exclusively) use Gyarados with Gyaradossite to Mega Evolve for Mold Breaker/STAB Crunch, so I can't equip leftovers therefore more rounds won't heal my Pokemon. For your second question: This is the reason I gave the order I fight the trainers, even with 10 Level lower a EV-trained Gyarados with a super effektive STAB Move can oneshot many opponents (especially the fire Trainer, Rock can have Sturdy/Walls, and Ground likes Quacksire). And after the battle it also gets experience, so for the next fight it is only 9 Level lower, allowing you to oneshot Psychic/Ghost/Fairy types with a super effective non-STAB Crunch. Also if your sweeper has Moxie, then after two wins you're normally bound to win (unless you get out-speeded and hit by a super effective move or get unlucky against a), even if you're under leveled. For fighting-trainers, there is a reason I usually only tackle them later, so I'm "only" 7 or less levels behind. If there is no super effective move thanks to a secondary type I use STAB Waterfall, hope I tank the hit if they survive, then I repeat spamming Waterfall till the fight ends. I normally don't megaevolve since super effective Stone Edge is normally still weaker than the super effektive STAB Fighting Move that would otherwise hit me instead. But you are right, I have lost my Pokemon in these fights, maybe I'll try your strategy the next time I use tower, to see how well it works as an alternative.
  31. Hello there, Is not a bug but a limitation, You cant able to use items there.
  32. i cant catch it it says cant use items inside ev spot
  33. Hello there, Happy to hear it got solved. Goodluck! Have fun..
  34. If you are interested Crow control looking for members
  35. Hi @Divinegold hope you're doing well, just wanted to update you to let you know the issue has gone now and every login on Mac is smooth for me now. Thanks a lot for the responses and good luck! <3
  36. All region unlock - PVP & Sh Hunter player!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.