Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Today

  3. Gillot97 started following HA Ditto 30HP
  4. 0ptj0nal joined the community
  5. Yesterday

  6. Ishowspeeder joined the community
  7. Yuutosiin started following Minimalistic
  8. Yoshingo joined the community
  9. Lisuuu12 joined the community
  10. Hey bro Ingame name - jpk2621 Nationality - india ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Age - 21yrs I would like to join your guild I am a new player joined very recently Not interested in pvp as of now but it may change in future Currently more invested in ingame world and story mode Hope I hear from you soon.
  11. In game name - jpk2621 Nationality - India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Age - 21yrs self desc - I am a new player bro Not interested in pvp More focussed towards story,in game world Available on discord Can communicate in english Well behaved towards my co players Can I still join?
  12. Lordavdhut joined the community
  13. P0wertrip joined the community
  14. Asiavel joined the community
  15. Jpk2621 joined the community
  16. Davith0 joined the community
  17. To be honest - any evil looking clefable would be cool. Common pokemon to hunt, usable pokemon, and any pokemon that is usually cute having a hlw vibe is cool XD (this is ai generated I have no talent)
  18. Diboock joined the community
  19. Hello, I have decided to start playing on gold server and was wondering if there was a way to migrate my forum shop from silver to gold. I cannot seem to create a new post on the gold coin and item subforum. Thanks for your time.
  20. Divinegold replied to Daph7v's topic in General Support
    Hello there, The Website was under maintenance, but i hope it works now can you check again ?
  21. Daph7v posted a topic in General Support
    Whats hapening to the page of prowiki?
  22. Hello, I have been informed by the staff that I have to wait for 30 days or spend 100 coins to transfer again, I am fine with it as I have already made trade plans on the gold server now. You can mark this matter resolved, will reach back if I have any problems. Thank you for the follow up and support ๐Ÿค—.
  23. Hi! @D1v1n3 If you are still having issues with the transfer please let me know, I have also forwarded this to the appropriate team and i am awaiting a response for you! Please let me know if there is anything else i can help with regarding this issue while you wait! Alternatively If the matter has been resolved then let me know and i will lock and close the thread. Thanks! Satellar โญ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
  24. Tsifis replied to Madhavxdark's topic in Guilds
    In-Game Name:Tsifis ๐ŸŒ Country:Greece ๐ŸŽ‚ Age:38
  25. Hi, @Kkkppp @Cymane1 @Redtalon23 dm me on discord migitenobepo
  26. In-Game Name: Beelzebub19 Country: VietNam Age: 22 What do you enjoy doing most in PRO? : PVE and building team Screenshot of your Pokรฉmon ID:
  27. Guys, maybe you won't agree with me, but how about they stop focusing on what they're doing regarding the game and focus more on the effects of the attacks gradually? That way, the game might seem more alive and attract more players.
  28. I had a good idea, how about you guys add a run button to the game? Because our character walks very slowly and it would be great to have that in the game.
  29. Last week

  30. hello i was looking to purchase 20 focus sashs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.