Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/21/19 in all areas

  1. Dear staff, I have experienced a bug when I do sinnoh stories. precisely when fighting cyrus in a cave in the city of Celestic. cyrus does not appear in the cave. previously I had fought galactic grunt in front of the cave entrance. but because at that time I did not have the old charm given by Cynthia, Cynthia's grandmother did not appear. Now I have an old charm, but the galactic grunt outside the cave is gone because I have defeated it before, so Cynthia's grandma doesn't show up. and cyrus too. I have tried to ignore it and continue the story to hearthome. but i can't. please help me in overcoming this problem. thanks. hereby i attached screenshot of old charm and cynthia's grandma that is missing.
  2. hello, I just beated the galatic grunt in front of the cave in celestic town but afterwards cynthia's grandma didn't show so i'm stuck. I still have the old charm and also cyrus isn't in the cave. Could anybody please look into this, thank you.
  3. Chansey Current highest offer is 2.5m / insta price 4m Dratini : Current highest offer is 6.25. Bid raise is 500k I accept CC as 350k Bid ends in 3 days after first bid was made. EDIT : Insta price is 11m.
  4. Welcome to my daycare service. To see prices or request I ask you to enter my discord: https://discord.gg/8xNuw5W
  5. Come join and ask for our services we do it fass less than one day , hope you enjoy our services and like it
  6. Hola en esta actualización habéis cometido un grabe error. Mi ordenador tarda 1 segundo en cargar cada letra de los textos. Va super lento i es imposible jugar. I en la opciones de gráficos no ponéis la opción de ajustar los gráficos. Suerte que juego desde mi móvil. No aprecio una mayor calidad en la resolución del juego i no es buena idea aumentar la calidad de la resolución cuando no se nota i menos cuando mucha gente ya mo podrá jugar a este juego. Espero que podáis encontrar una solución a este gran problema. Gracias que pasen una buena noche.
  7. Ciao ragazzi sarei interessato ad entrare! Sono Threeam in game, come ci possiamo metter in contatto?
  8. Hi, @Allsmell. From what I've know, bosses are affected by taunt and encore even though they are not locked by choice items. I hope you keep having fun playing the game. Have a nice day. Kind regards, HappyMango.
  9. @juli14n - Transferred @themcdeligy - Transferred @JunKurai - Transferred @mene2424 - Transferred @Sarkrh - Transferred @SuperHuy13 - Transferred @SainteBaguette - Transferred @Takiii - Transferred @Youngmucker - Transferred @Shakrm - Transferred @Sherie - Transferred @lulucian - Transferred @Rasfa - Transferred @Kerbecs - Transferred @Hesorama - Transferred @Shinbi - Transferred @marwan13 - Transferred @Sienrel - Transferred @Luigi888 - Transferred @as1380 - Transfered @tatoni - Transferred @Crackyo - Transferred @TooKawaii4You - Transferred @Zer0 - Transferred @finnderboss420 - Transferred @Afif12 - Transferred @Wargorek - Transferred @Esceeli - Transferred @Combux - Transferred @Kuto - Transferred @FabiojouYT - You have a lending trade pending, please wait it to finish and then make a post about it in the forum. @Gorden - Can you please ask your friend to contact me or make a post on forum to confirm the payment? Without proof i cannot continue

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.