Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/20/20 in Posts

  1. I think there should be an Xmas Hippopotas. This came to me while I was trying to train some Pokemon. I want a Hippopotas for Christmas Only a Hippopotas will do Don't want Riolu Or an Eevee or a Flaaffy I need a Hippopotas to really make me happy I want a Hippopotas for Christmas I don't think pro's staff would mind, do you? Design them for the season, create a new code Sure they're higher tier but don't make this hard mode I just want them in or Christmas will be blue Can't you see us logging in on Christmas morning imagine our joy and great surprise When a Pokemon does materialize And our encounter at the finish Reveals a hippo hero, nature impish I want a Hippopotas for Christmas Only a Hippopotas will do No dragoniers, no senereteses I only like Hippopotases Unlike my numel, I think they'd like me too They're not cute to many, they ain't a region starter, they don't even got a mega form But only fools would underestimate them when they bring out their sandstorm I've got lots of space for them and their friends in my poke center boxes So after every battle, I'd take them to goldenrod for messages Can't you see us logging in on Christmas morning imagine our joy and great surprise When a Pokemon does materialize And our encounter at the finish Reveals an epic hippo, nature impish I want a Hippopotas for Christmas Only a Hippopotas will do No ursarings or gardevoireses I only like Hippopotases And Hippopotases like me too!
  2. Merry Christmas Everyone! 🎄🎅 The auction ended at 16:18 GMT, with no last minute offers, so the winner is: Redshankss for 8.5M. Starting Offer: 5M. The Auction Ends: December 27 at 16:18 GMT (within a week from the start). Insta Price: 80M. Available Payments: Coin Capsules (450k) and Pokedollars. Min Raise: 500k
  3. 1 point
    Thank you for informing me and Sorry, @GodfrezyYour bid is highest I'm just in a mix currently
  4. 1 point
    The auction will continue to its original end time. You can under no condition end your auction early. Breaking those principles will lead to a punishment next time.
  5. Though i am not forced to show you... But here it is.
  6. @SalemZEROO your threads will be locked. Please make the thread in the Cross server section. Sincerely Hawluchaa.
  7. moved only for silver server ~ Happy holidays enjoy everyone ~
  8. 1 point
    Hello, Start this bulbasaur please!
  9. The trade has been forced. @PhaniKumar Next time complete the trade yourself, lying about not having the money will always be found out by us. You have been punished for this attempted fake offer. Have a nice day, Sincerely Hawluchaa.
  10. 1 point
    350k for deino calm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.