Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/03/26 in Posts

  1. hi, probably this will be denied but i have to trie anyways cuz is wath i wish a personal friend passed away this last weekend, and one of the few game he play was this, so i want to suggest you to put his name in a stone in lavender graveyard this dont help the community but i think my little and close group of friends we have in common will appreciate it. in case you could do this, his in game name was "Sevex" he is still in my friend list. thanks for your time.
  2. Hi! @Pujantamang The ban will be lifted after the time stated on your log in screen, Network issues that end up being a temporary ban do not get put up on your profile. However for your peace of mind i have double checked for you and there is no infraction due to this. If you have any further questions please let me know! Otherwise i will close this thread! Thanks, Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
  3. I'm going to try to reach 200 Rating in PvP. Normal Ranked, Random Ranked, or both. Getting there comfortably in one would be a good start. I'm not good at PvP. I'm 35, from the UK, grew up with Gen 1 and 2, and most of my time in PRO has been spent on PvE and auctions (I'm more of an auctioneer than a PvPer). Competitive Pokémon has never interested me enough to properly learn it. So while everyone starts at 100 Rating, in terms of PvP experience, I'm starting from zero. And that's why I'm making this thread. There are PvP guides written by players who could probably reach 200 half asleep, but I want to document the journey from the other side: Can someone who doesn't know what they're doing learn PvP and reach 200? I'll post my rating, the teams I'm using, mistakes I'm making, things I'm researching, videos and guides I'm watching, advice people give me, what helps, what doesn't, and how my thinking changes as I get more experience. And I'll include the bad stuff too. If I get to 150 and crash back to 70, that's going in here. If I spend time building a team only to discover I've made myself weak to something obvious, that's going in here too. I'm not trying to teach people how to PvP. I'm trying to learn how to PvP. And maybe that's what could make this useful to another new player. Instead of someone who's been playing competitively for years telling you to "just do X", you'll be watching someone who might currently be worse than you trying to understand why X matters in the first place. The goal isn't to hit 200 once because I went on a lucky run. I want to get to the point where 200 feels comfortable. If I drop below it, I want to know I can get back there because I've improved, not because I happened to get lucky with a few matches. If I can do that, maybe this eventually becomes Road to 300. But that's getting ahead of myself. 100 to 200. One step at a time.
  4. It is very painful design, when adding a whole new content hides reducing content for non-membership players. About 70% of old rare spawns in Sinnoh and Hoenn has been blocked behind membership wall. Mons like joltik, deerling, skrelp, axew and so on. Majority of Hoenn and Sinnoh is like a wasteland with commons and uncommons for those without membership. Does it really have to be like this ? To take away what we already had ? Wasn't it enough of a benefit to add new mons as membership exsclusive ? This doesn't feel honest.
  5. Username : Ram17 Server : Silver Country / Timezone : India / GMT +5:30
  6. Username: TheNikifreak Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Germany/ GMT +02:00
  7. Username: Codonhut1dieu Server: Silver Country/Timezone: VietNam / GMT +07:00

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.