New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Leo1019
-
SPEEDY TIMID PVP USABLE ROTOMS ALL HIGH LEVEL
6° rotom
-
AUCTION GODLY HP GROUND MAGNEMITE 31/30 29+ (CAN BE CLOSED)
what is hidden power? (ik not is fire)
-
SPEEDY TIMID PVP USABLE ROTOMS ALL HIGH LEVEL
buy 6 rotom
-
(Sold )Wts 31 spd bagon 24+
1.5m
- closed
-
closed
@1cloudzi has offered 900k, @Soares1the timer ended bro https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/6831901/24-mandibuzz-20-bold-rotom
- closed
- closed
- closed
-
closed
550k mandi, 550k rotom
-
PRO PvP Viability Rankings (Updated on 05/12/2026)
I think Tyranitar should go up in tier, probabily A Tyranitar B -> A/A- I see a lot of strength in this pokemon both as a wallbreaker, climatic sand teams, or even as a wall defensive/sp defense It is very versatile, has good stats, and is present in the metagame. I don't want to go into depth, but I also see a possible drop for landorus in the near future Landorus-T S -> A+ He hasn't been the king for a long time, since Scrappy and Inner Focus became immune to Intimidate, he lost strength. Now new movements have arrived, and he hasn't benefited from anything.
-
26+ H.A adament Pawniard 24hour Auction
500k
- CLOSED
-
(Sold)Epic relax 1 spd honedge & adamant/snover godly modest/ 31-31 kleavor jolly/chandelure tank 24+
450k ada
- Honedge Quiet/Brave
-
I received a rare item in the chest, but I can't exchange it anymore. I opened it by mistake (dont speak english)
up!
-
25+ HA Jolly Gliscor (closed)
3.5m
-
Salamence Jolly 29atk/31spd/31hp
1.8m
-
(Sold)Epic relax 1 spd honedge & adamant/snover godly modest/ 31-31 kleavor jolly/chandelure tank 24+
350k ada
-
Salamence Jolly 29atk/31spd/31hp
1,2m
-
I received a rare item in the chest, but I can't exchange it anymore. I opened it by mistake (dont speak english)
Hello, I recently played pvp and opened a chest that had another chest inside. After that trunk, there was a box, and I opened it, after that I received some clothes. and I just found out that it was very rare. Is it possible to restore, the box I would really like to sell, and this money would be very important for my pvp career, I don't speak English so I didn't understand anything about the instructions, if possible also for lay people, you could leave a note when opening like "are you sure you would like to do this" . I would like you to restore the box if possible, so I can negotiate and remove the clothes from my inventory. "capitain box"
-
magnezone hp fire 30/30
1.2m
-
auction jungle boat mount (pvp chest mount) from minecraft
start
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
gl my friend
-
MINECRAFT DARK BOAT - FIRST ON SERVER (can be closed)
start
