Shuckle base exp

Nekusen

Neku, if you make a suggestion you are open to having people agreeing or disagreeing.

Your responses seem quite personal but I assure you, no one is arguing anything but your suggestion.

Changing the game mechanics and XP functions should not happen for any Pokemon in my opinion. Pokemon that are harder to level are just part and parcel of the game.

• Like 1
WT76FErWT76FEr

As someone who has lvled up and is currently lvling up another Shuckle...

It is tedious but it's really not that bad. Trust me there are worse ones to try and train.. ex Happiny, Scatterbug, Wobbufett, special atking riolu..etc etc

Well maybe I can give a more detailed opinion why I personally disagree with this. Other players already said that seems like this is just a personal complaint. I personally don't mind taking my time to level up my own pokes as I evolve all my pokemon as early as I can, except with tank pokes such as the already mentioned Shuckle. There is another way to get a poke to lvl 100 that is rare candies, I usually save up my rcs for this pokemons. You can always try to get shuckle to a level as high as possible in cc and then spam rc until lvl 100 when you are tired of leveling it.

GJotJ7b.png

Sorry, not going to happen. We try to stay as close to the original games as possible.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.