Auction rules

Pitroipa

Hello,

Me and my friends discussed aboutthe current auction rules and imo its totally nonsense to decline the auction or stop selling if the seller isnt satisfied with the price. Thats not the way auctions should go.

So in an auction there is a startbid to have a start price which is also the minimum amount of money for what the seller would sell his poke (weird sentence sorry for my bad english xD)

And if you can cancel any auction after the first bid is done its an easy way to scam.

For example I offered on a poke here on forum and won the auction. A few hours later a guy offered more but too late. Then the seller cancelled the auction (of course) and sold to the other guy. Idk which sense is behind the amount of time if you can cancel any auction whenever u want.

So pls stop this and make some clear and understandable auction rules.

Thank you

• Like 8

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, I totally agree and in for this. Yeah, sometimes some auctioneer is unreasonable and doesn't make sense about their auction and all, that's why there is a lot of people just keep it simple to it. Those players that we talking about, just greedy/desperate (sometimes) for those $$ so it's kinda reasonable in a way to me.

• Like 1

1e2aec96fd7a6dd42db39dbfc78287b1e2d3e25a_hq.jpg

In case you don't know, in the case of many auctions in real life; namely antique and property, if a certain price isn't met the sale does not go ahead.

If a player is not satisfied with their final offer they should have every right to not sell and try maximise their own profit. At the end of the day, people bid on those actions and read the rules of that action beforehand.

If you don't want to be a victim of not getting a Pokemon at a much lower value than it's worth, don't bid on auctions where the seller has reserved the right to refuse the final offer.

Again, -1.

WT76FErWT76FEr

something has to change since as it currently stands the seller has way more power than the buyer, which shouldn't be the case

A seller can just change their mind to not sell it but a buyer who changes their offer gets reported for fake offering, makes no sense bud

• Like 2

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

something has to change since as it currently stands the seller has way more power than the buyer, which shouldn't be the case

A seller can just change their mind to not sell it but a buyer who changes their offer gets reported for fake offering, makes no sense bud

I totally agree with that a buyer who changes his mind gets reported for fake offer but a seller can change his mind as often as he want?

Doesnt make any sense and it should be equal for buyer and seller imo

• Like 1