Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

IGN: Duskwood

Playtime: 260h

PvP rating: 1

Vote for nature reroll ticket: NO

Reason: Money is already a main point on the game, if those tickets become buyable and tradable it'd be a huge problem for the in-game economy.

Vote for birth island: YES

Reason: A lot of people missed the chance to catch their favourite legendary and this could be a game change.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IGN: Haneroze

Playtime: Over 1000 hours combined with my alt

PVP rating: Highest of ~230 (currently at 1)

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: I will always prefer fixed results over random results. So I'm not really daring to use any Nature Reroll Ticket.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: I prefer far more the idea of capturing the legendaries as a result of a quest specific to them. I'd actually be sad if I miss the quest because of Birth Island.

Edit: If anything, I'd prefer it to be the opposite: You can only encounter legendaries which you've already completed their quest.

Edited by Haneroze

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

IGN: Meen2

Playtime: 2088 hours

PVP rating: 208

Reason: Currently too much pain to reroll until we get nature that we want

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: I want multiple mews as synchronizers when hunting wild pkmns.

Edited by Meen2

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

IGN: Amiin

Playtime: 1.2kh

pvp rating:300+

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes.

Reason:I rolled gentle over gentle in my latios and its so frustating to depend on luck with a expensive thing like reroll ticket

Vote for birth island: No.

Reason:Remove the pesudo legends and let players have more then one of each type legends.with this and the selecting nature rerolls, people can have more sets and the pvp will be more interesting.

IGN: destroyer007

Playtime: 59hour

PVP rating: 31 sometimes I got 100+rating

Reason:

I would prefer yes because I heard many of them have a problem in sync fail and didn't have enough cash to correct it so it should be added

Vote for Birth Island: yes

Reason:

Latios quest is tough to finish as even 1000 play hour some didn't own,this will make the game more annoy and irritate

So it would be good to add it

IGN: Canyouu

Playtime:800+hours

PVP rating:~300

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: No

Reason: I feel directly picking a nature would be too much, thats like iv rerolls giving you 2 guaranteed 31s in stats that you choose. Instead i would prefer a rework where neutral/same natures were removed and price doesnt change OR new/more expensive ticket allows you to choose the +nature u want

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: Would be pretty salty if i spent a chunk of coins and got another regice :v, with that being said i do think super rare nonlegs could be ok depending on the mon pool/% chances.

IGN: Fabion

Playtime: 1830 hrs

PVP rating: 343

Reason: I have spent many PVP Coins and Pokecash trying to get the desired nature and failed, with the chances being 1/25 and the chance of getting the same nature twice can be really costly, implementing the feature to choose the nature that we want even with a higher pricetagg would be really healthy for the game. (I saw people complaining that this way veterans will become even better and "noobs" will lose motivation to play, veterans already try to fix their legendary natures so it doesn't change much if you just make their life a bit easier.)

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: I have seen many players getting one of the legendary dogs and then regreting their choice so it will be great to give the chance to get what they want now.

Also many players are bored of the legends that already have (putting me in that category too) and want something new, it would be a motivation boost to have the chance to catch a new legendary and try to put in a team and pvp with it.

So to close with birth island would be healthy for the pvp meta and would give more motivation to semiretired players (being one of them) to fully come back to the game.

IGN:Inbaa

Playtime: 1300hrs +

PVP Rating:22 now

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket : Surely, yes

Reason: i just rerolled my raikou 2 times still bad nature

Vote for Birth Island: yes

Reason: Everyone know about heatran quest , that very annoying, other latios and latias we need 334 evos !!