Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

IGN: MasterBroccoli

Playtime: ~3.300 hrs

PVP rating: 1, not active there atm

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: Currently, nature rerolls are practically useless. I only use them when I can only win (e.g. rerolling a lonely Raikou or neutral-natured pokes). But as soon as I have an OK nature (e.g. naive on Raikou), I don't touch it for gods sake as I have a 80+% chance to totally screw up my legendary. So at the end of the day, I will never have a timid one due to this which is very unfortunate. The price is ridiculously high considering you only have a 4% change of getting the desired nature. Why not make it possible to bring a sync poke the the reroll? So the reroll will have a 50+% chance to be successful. Simply picking seems a little flat to me to be honest.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: I like the idea of having more legendaries and of being able to have a complete pokedex one day. They should be hard to get, though, and have high requirements like evolves or hours or bosses blocking the way.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: SamlerYT

Playtime: 1352 hours

PVP rating: 380

Reason: They are already hard to get and letting us choose natures would be a great

Reason: I want more Legendaries that I do not own yet.

IGN:Lunephx

Playtime:643hr

PVP rating:198

Reason: IV rerolls are a good enough moneysink, nature rerolling when there's 1 or 2 usable natures if you fail a sync is just a pile of frustration not to mention makes people that dont have a big sum of money unable to enjoy their legendaries in competitive.

Reason: im for removing pseudo legendaries

IGN:Amitmehra

Playtime: around 690h

PvP Rating : 17

Vote for nature rerolls: Big yes

Reason: legendories is much harder to catch in game and its only single piece in whole game .. Sometimes syn failed and we got the bad legendary .. After that nature rerolls is very costly to buy and then we doesn't know what nature we got after the use of it.So it is very very good idea to choose nature by us what we need for our legendories.

Vote for Birth Island : yes

Reason : Sometimes we failed to get legendories in story line and its get very difficult to get there. it is so amazing if we get legedories in birth island

IGN: buyshinynair

Playtime: 1995h

PVP rating: 88

Reason: Currently it is very rng based and with that we could fix several legends easier. Note that the price should go up for like 400~500 pvp coins (expensive, but would still be worthy compared to the current one).

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: having 2 or more legends of the same species is something that will allow us to play different sets of them, without the need of ev training, or changing the nature. For example we can have a bold and a timid mew, or calm and timid heatran.

• Like 1

(:

IGN izan2004

Playtime 1240hrs

pvp rating currently 186 lowered from 260 suddenly

Vote for nature reroll yes

Reason because it takes Alot of money to get the correct nature I think it's better this way

Vote for birth island yes

Reason because it's an amazing idea with the birth island that we can go catch legendaries from there

IGN: Shadowskill

Playtime: 1200+

PVP rating: Not sure, not really a pvper but have been playing since 2015

Reason: I have complete legendaries except darkrai and regice and I want to change most of my legendary pokes nature.

Reason: I have missed Regice and Darkrai and I really want those legendaries. I'm a collector.

IGN: Balthyr

Playtime: 1400+

PVP rating:

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes/

Reason: It's hard to have the good nature if fail synch . And it can progress the metagame.

Reason : It's normal for me to allow, all people to have legendaries event poke.