Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

IGN: Kdhaliwal0

Playtime: 665 hrs 5 mins

PVP rating: 164

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: Uff legendaries are one of the best pokemons in pvp like suicune,heatran and latias/latios now ppl just try whole season getting pvp coins and after whole season when they have pvp coins enough for reroll, they dont get what they want it is very disapointing a like just 1 whole season and didnt get nature we wanted plz chnge it so we can take only what we want.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: I mentioned before legendaries are one of the best pokemons in pvp we can use for bosses too tho like darkrai and regi pokes well but there shuld be some little quests too or that will be just boring to go there and getting legendaries maybe some fights with npcs or finding items or stuff.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jocoapuffs

Playtime: 234 hours 47 mins

PVP rating: 1

Reason: It's a lot of effort/money for a chance to get an even worse rerolled nature... if you have to put forth that much effort... a little more effort or money to be able to chose would be acceptable/preferred

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: I don't like that you can catch the legendaries at all.

Edited by Qeight

IGN: Sirzechs24

Playtime: 1407 Hr

PVP rating: 171

Reason: It is a very good idea since the reroll sometimes instead of improving nature makes it worse since it is completely random, it would be interesting if you could obtain the reroll ticket that allows you to choose an exact nature and obviously the cost in coins be higher or adjusted

Reason: I agree with this also because in my case I did not play at Christmas and I lost the Regice and repeating last year's event would be a little redundant

IGN : ProDex

Play time : 2222hours

PvP rating : 153 (dont have time this month but i was in ladder more than 4 times)

Vote for Nature Reroll : Yes

Reason : There are alot of natures but the correct nature that legendary pokemon needs normally just 2 or 3. It takes alot of money to get the right nature, so it will be nice if there is a service like this one. But the price mustn’t be cheap.

Vote for Birth Island : Yes

Reason : Some quest for legendary are insane and it requires alot of elvoves and time. So the island will be a good idea.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

IGN: Camilovic

Playtime: 3018 hours

PVP rating: 438

Reason: Currently nature rerolls are a waste of money or pvp coins. When I made the top, I spent all my coins changing my gentle mew. I ended getting a new gentle mew after 3 useless natures.

Reason: Having only one of the legendaries means only one set per player. I think this is the healthiest option for pvp.

IGN: Crucifixuz

Playtime: 1700 hour

PVP rating: 200

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: No

Reason: Rerolls are good way to make money and nobody will buy many anymore since it will be an only 1 time thing and they don't need more. also i can't imagine a price for this new "nature reroll", would be ridiculous expensive and hard to get. it's a cool idea and all for the ppl with sync fail legendaries but the influences on the market/economy are not well thought out and not realistic.

Vote for Birth Island: i don't care xD

Reason: 259054231_MCw3LDIsNCwyLDAsMA.png.0790a42d8e70f1d1af4978016b4d6bcf.png

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

IGN: HellobyexD

Playtime: 613 hours

PVP rating: 119

Reason: The fact that there are so many neutral natures makes it very difficult to get the optimal nature for the legendary you want to reroll. I've used 8 nature rerolls on my heatran so far and it has gone to a neutral nature at least 3 times. I wouldn't mind if the price increased to reflect being able to choose the nature because it way better than like a 12% chance(3/25 natures) to get something acceptable for my legendary.

Vote for Birth Island: Neutral

Reason: It's very hard to comment on this because the information given about Birth Island is quite vague. Does it give access to every single legendary that is obtainable via event/quest in Pro? And are there individual requirements for each legendary on the island? If there are no requirements, I'd probably say no as it would just be a method to bypass meeting the requirements and decently lengthy quests to obtain certain legendaries. However if there's only a single legendary that can be chosen, I would advocate it.

IGN: Tychonics

Playtime: ~80 hrs. Just joined, but I’m having a blast.

PVP rating: 1. Haven’t played PvP yet.

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes. Reason: While I don’t happen to have a legendary of my own, I’ve seen a lot of really bad Mews in help chat lately. Being able to reroll how they want, even if for a bit extra, would be nice.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes.

Reason: Being able to catch the legendary Pokémon you don’t have yet (i.e. ones that require a certain PvP rating, or so I’ve heard) would be very nice. Even adding legends that can’t be accessed elsewhere to BI would be amazing, like Ho-oh and Lugia.

IGN: Chams3110

Playtime: 2008 h

PVP rating: now: 184, normally 250+

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes/No: YEEEEEEEEES <3

Reason: Is expensive and hard to get a rerroll nature/ivs and is not better a hardy mew than a lax one :v

Vote for Birth Island: Yes/No: Yes

Reason: Try to get different legendaries, and if i can choose the nature of my poke with the reroll i dont need 2 :d

IGN: Danger0uss

Playtime: 5400 hours

PVP rating: 211

Reason: People are already frustrated when they get wrong nature legendary. Nature reroll tickets usualyy makes it x2. So It should be but for high price

Reason: Because I made a mistake when I chose Raikou instead of Entei. So many people did the same thing and beside that I want to get all legendaries in this game. That's why I want it

Dyaan1.png